29- Caught

"So what's this job?" Hanakō asked and I looked at him confused. "Osorō said you were interviewing for a job. What was it? Did you get it?" I blushed and nodded. "Yeah, I'm a waitress at a maid cafe..." "Oh? I'm imagining how adorable you'll look in a maid uniform! I'm sure you'll do great." I blushed more and nodded. "I-I'll try my best." I said and Hanakō hugged me, smiling. "That's good. We should all hang out for lunch again." "But won't that be unfair for Kizano for me to be with you guys for another hour?" I asked and he shrugged. "You two just seem pretty close so I'm sure he wouldn't mind. Besides, you do need to find a time to hang out with Oko and Megamo." I nodded and went to the group chat.

(Y/n): We should all eat lunch together.
Megamo: Where did this come from?
Hanakō: I suggested it and (Y/n) agreed with it. It is alright, isn't it?
Kizano: You seem to forget that she spends lunch with me as a separate time.
(Y/n): I told him that but Hanakō said you wouldn't mind since we seem so close. If it's a problem, we don't need to do it.
Kizano: If you want to do it, that's fine. I'll let you decide.
(Y/n): I do want to hang out. Don't worry, I still have some food for you.
Amao: Kizano, you have (Y/n) make you food?
(Y/n): I offered to. He isn't forcing me or anything.
Amao: Alright...
Oko: So where will we meet?
Osano: Cherry tree like last time?
Aso: Why don't we do it somewhere it doesn't look like we're all going to confess to (Y/n) or something.
Osorō: Agreed. I'd just say the roof.
(Y/n): Sounds good. Osorō, why did you tell Hanakō about the job?
Osorō: Because I could. Besides, they'd find out one way or another.

I sighed and put away my phone as we got to the school.

After school

Ayano and I got to work, changing into our uniforms. Someone came into the back and spoke, "You two are the new hires, right?" We nodded and the female worker nodded. "My name is Wisteria, I'll be helping you get used to it around here." "Ayano." "(Y/n)." She nodded, "We're all basically family here. However, I'm afraid some people might try to hit on you... tell any of us if it happens." We nodded as many other female workers walked out and smiled and nodded to us before going to work. Wisteria brought us to a room and spoke. "So these are each table. Everyone has a tablet that shows what table is which but the screen doesn't flip. It's the view when you walk in the door and the workers here click on the tables to show that they're busy and the waitress's or the waiters name of who's taking care of the table." We nodded and Wisteria gave us an iPad.

"Here, put a password so no one tries to take it." We did it, making it a bit complicated so no one guesses it. We were given a special case of our favorite color, which surprisingly no one else had. She smiled and showed us how to work the iPads. "This seems easy." "Of course. So do you want to try working? If you can't do it, fine one of us. Our names are at the side of the screen and you can see who's free and who isn't by who's name is red or green. But new workers are in italics like you two while the older workers are in bold. Ones in the middle are underlined." She gestured to each name and we saw hers underlined. "How long have you been here?" "Oh, just a couple years. I started like you two and just love it here. Oh, and heads up, a group of 8 really hot boys come here all the time. They love this restaurant." "Who are they?" Ayano asked and I just looked at them blankly. "How'd this go from work to boys?" "Wisteria, are you telling them about the boys?" "Of course! They've got to be prepared. Anyways, there's one that looks like a delinquent, one that's the son of the Saikou company-"

"Oh, him? He's one of my friends." "You know them?" "Yes? We go to the same school as him and probably the other seven. Does one of them have orange hair that he puts an orange polka dot pigtail in?" Wisteria nodded and told me to continue to see if it was them. "Brown hair, always smiling. His hair seems to go in his face as he emits a gloomy aura. One is wearing purple as his hair is in one drill he puts over his shoulder. The delinquent is muscular and always seems to have this tattered jacket around his shoulders. The next is a tan, blonde male with very short hair. The next is one that acts childish, he looks young, has shining eyes and black hair. The last one is the son of the Saikou's company corps. He has a silver-blue hair that's in what looks like a bowl cut." Wisteria nodded each time and stared in amazement. "Yeah, I hang out with them at school every day. Here I thought they only argue and glare at each other..." "Are you serious? They have the friendliest conversations here. While the delinquent does occasionally mess it up here, we love them. The girls. Not the men." "Oh, they'd be the same if they met their sisters." "They have siblings too?" "Yeah, besides the childish one, they have one twin sister. The childish one has a twin sister but also and older brother and sister that are twins." They nodded to what Ayano pointed out and she spoke again.