02 | Swallow

It felt like a blur when it happened.

When you reopened your eyes, all you could remember was your throat hurting like hell and the sound of something struggling to breathe. That something being the monster that was nowhere to be found.

What did happen?

You let your body relax for a few minutes. The amount of panic and adrenaline that rushed to your body definitely tired you out. That's for sure.

At this point, you didn't care if the road you laid on was dirty or not. You're just glad you're still alive.

"Ugh." you sigh, "When will i get the peace that i want?" you sat up, using your hands to prop your body up.

Now looking at where the creature was previously at, you could definitely see a few bloody eyes and limbs scattered.

The sight made you feel sick to the stomach. Whos arms, legs, and eyes were these? Had the monster went away because it didn't like your screaming?

"Disgusting.." you gag, "Ah! Why did this happen to me?" frustrated, you began to slowly stand up with the intention of leaving this place as quickly as possible.

You sigh, dusting off your clothes. you began picking up your belongings and food. There's no way you were going to leave your stuff in front of what seems to look like a crime scene.

"Home.. Sounds nice." you softly mutter, "I need to take the train first―"

Suddenly, you felt like you were choking on something. Your insides began to hurt and your mouth seemed to feel like it was on fire. Your stomach churned, as if it was trying to push up bile to your throat.

You've never experienced such.. pain before.

For the second time this evening, you dropped on your knees, both hands wrapped around your neck to somehow stop the pain but to no avail.

Your eyes began to cloud with tears out of pain. Who would like to get hurt?

'why is this happening?'

'i just want to leave!'

'I never knew throwing up would hurt this much!'

you forced yourself to gag by inserting a finger inside your mouth. fortunately, it works and you're able to empty your stomach. Whatever you were choking on was definitely vomit.

Right..?

You wiped off your tears, now looking at a puddle of blood in front of you which there laid two pairs of eyes with red and glowing irises

It looked alive and fresh.

With a shriek, you quickly stood up before taking a few steps away. Luckily, your clothes didn't have any blood on them except for the filth you gathered from being dragged earlier.

Looking back at the school, you noticed it would be a total nightmare for anyone to see this in the morning; limbs and eyes only a few meter away from a pile of blood and even more eyes.

God, this really looked like a crime scene. A very brutal murder took place here and a sick freak chopped someone up. That story would be believeable, right?

Right?!

You then came to a realization; you never screamed for help― you somehow swallowed that monster.

Just by thinking of it gives you chills. But did you have any good excuse as to why the creature suddenly vanished..?

"I don't think so.." you mutter, brows furrowed and a hand rubbing your stomach.

'What's wrong with me?'

You bit your lip. Hard.

You just wanted some curry..