74 | Seven

"Is he

"Is he.. gone?"

"Yes, lady Y/N."

Yūrei looms over you while you struggle to get back to your feet. You sharply inhale when pain shoots somewhere near your stomach. You proceed to lift up your shirt up to your tummy only to see a bleeding wound.

'Did this guy think i'll go down that fast?!' you thought, a crease in your brows. You then pull out a roll of clean bandages when you use your technique to summon a warp. you watch as the mouth closes, the ground returning to it's usual state as cement.

"Thank god that's not connected to my stomach." you murmur, referring to the warps.

You look around the now empty parking lot before beginning to wrap yourself up. you made sure it's tight— any bleeding is still bad and you wouldn't be able to last long when you let yourself bleed out.

"Lady Y/N, that boy.." multiple voices spoke for Yūrei.

As if you knew what they were about to say, you groan.

"He picked up the hammer, yeah i know." you say, "I'm betting that it has something to do with his technique."

You throw away the now empty roll of bandages. You turn to where your beloved sledge hammer is, feeling a bit nostalgic for some reason.

"Asato couldn't hold it up properly but he was successful. His wrist was bleeding too for some reason." you start, picking up the cursed tool.

A smile tugs on the corner of your lips, loving how light it felt. You gave it a swing; everything still feels the same as if you had just picked the hammer up. The handle is rough, the head is smooth and hard, and for you it's still the same when you left it at..

Left it at shibuya.

Shivers run up your spine.

Your eyes soften when your fingers lightly trace over the handle as if this is a delicate artifact. carved on it is your family's surname— Hoshino.

'Seikatsu, stop giving kids trauma that makes them get violent with me.' you let out a tired sigh, 'Haru was after me, and then Asato?'

"I'm just assuming stuff.. But Asato has got to be some type of sorcerer to have strength like that." you say, "He's crazy. You get my point, yeah?"

You turn your head around, not seeing the curse anymore; the weight on your shoulder is still there, but the spirit is nowhere to be seen. You roll your eyes— rude.

"Fuck. Well, i guess the plan starts now." you mutter to yourself, stretching your arms, "If no one asks me to go meet Hakari, i'm looking for panda or Fushiguro."

You turn around with the hammer in hand, feeling your side starting to hurt a little. You scoff, with what you've been through and learned, nothing can hurt you as much now.