73 | Hoshi?

"Fushiguro, isn't this dangerous? We're pushing the bluff a bit far

"Fushiguro, isn't this dangerous? We're pushing the bluff a bit far."

The three students have left the parking lot, successful with getting in the gambling club. Though they all came out unharmed, their original plan ending up nor working out.

Instead of fushiguro being picked as the person taking a former club members place, you and Itadori were the ones who were selected. Two fights in a night.

Even if they're more suited to these types of stuff, who the hell chose them? Hakari of course. One of the guys at the parking lot apparently contacted Hakari and the third year listened to what's happening despite already having a camera above the parking lot- watching Itadori, Fushiguro, and you.

"Not really." Fushiguro says, "If the curse users are participating also, then there must be a lot of reorganizing the draw. More than that.."

"He's there. Hakari was watching, right?" you chime in, a few steps ahead of the boys. You look over your shoulder for some affirmation and fushiguro nods at this.

"Since they observed us using the security camera, it's also highly likely that Hakari-senpai is also there." Itadori says.

Fushiguro could hear something being dragged from a distance. He looks behind him- his eyes catching a figure.

'Oh..?'

Is that..

!!!

To show his disinterest so the figure would back off, Fushiguro shrugs as if what he had seen must've been his mind playing tricks. He then began to think more about what could happen while the three of you are setting the plan in motion. The best option for Fushiguro is to be out of the spotlight as much as possible to avoid attracting any attention.

Itadori's fine. The boy can handle his own but he has to keep his noisy mouth in check. The boy's also fine when fighting- Itadori can handle a punch or two.

On the other hand, would you..

"Itadori, you participate in the match and investigate what's going on from the inside." Fushiguro explains as he stops walking, making you and Itadori halt as well.

"Y/N, you come with me. One fighter is enough to entertain Hakari." he continues. You raise a brow at him, speechless.

"Megumi, what..?" you sigh, brows furrowed, "Do you not trust me?"

"It's not that. I'm just worried."

Itadori sweatdrops. "Guys.."

"Was it because of what i said?" you mutter in disbelief, "Megumi, did you think i'll kill someone while fighting?"

You look at him, and Fushiguro's eyes slightly widen. What?

Itadori's taken aback. Is that the conversation he interrupted this morning? The boy with pink hair then turns to Fushiguro who's also shocked at what you said.