57 | The ruined moment

It happened so fast.

"MEGUMI!"

Maki calls out to the boy, brows furrowed. Everyone else in the building seems to be at shock.

Y/N's eyes are wide, her heart beginning to rapidly beat once again. She huffs, rolling up her sleeve as she picks up her hammer. When the girl was about to jump down to join the other first year, Seikatsu calls her.

"Idiot." he says with a smirk, pulling out something from the warp he had created. He tosses the second cursed tool he had used to his sister- a spear with a white cloth wrapped around the blade.

Maki's eyes showed the slightest hint of interest before she shakes her head.

Y/N easily catches the weapon.

'Huh..?'

'It's curse energy is..'

"Bring it back, yeah?" Seikatsu says, "One of the strongest weapons us Hoshino's can weild.. And my favorite too."

The girl could only nod, turning her back and facing the broken window. She hides the frown on her lips.

"Please live. Everyone."

Nanami replies with a small hum, "No promises." he's beginning to feel tired..

And with the words she received, the girl jumps off the building in hopes that she can aid Fushiguro in combat. She had left behind her beloved hammer.

the sounds of burning . .

They all froze.

"Dagon be gone."

"Leave the rest to me."

Chuckling, an irritated Seikatsu clicks the roof of his tongue. The pain on his empty eye is unbearable, but like the others, he can still fight.

Cursed energy in the color of crimson stained his blades. If the teen tried transferring more to his weapon, then the blades would burst or crack- a katana can only do so much until it breaks under pressure. He can't let that happen.

What happened to being.. Neutral? Well, they for sure can handle this, right? They've already fought a special grade..

'We wouldn't have won if it isn't for that Toji guy and Y/N's special someone..' the boy could almost laugh at the thought.

"Now then.."

The curse is fast, immediately reaching Nanami with his arm. Jogo's palm is aimed to the blond's torso.