07 | Thoughts

"What should i do, sensei?" Fushiguro mutters to the man sitting beside him

"What should i do, sensei?" Fushiguro mutters to the man sitting beside him. He has his phone opened and is currently staring at your contact number.

The both of them are on a train and heading home. Or to be more specific, the tokyo college, but Fushiguro can consider it as a house in some way.

Gojo hums, "Is she the girl you met last week? The one with cursed energy you said?"

"Yes." is Fuhiguros short answer.

"What's her name?"

"Y/N L/N."

Gojo falls silent, as if he thinking about something. While that was happening and there's no other questions being asked, Fushiguro reaches into his pocket before pulling out the baby blue handkerchief that you returned to him earlier.

He unfolds the item, holding them up to the lights inside the train.

His green eyes searched every corner of the handkerchief, only to see a small section with noticeable splotches of red.

He turns the fabric over, only to see dry blood on the blue cotton. It's no longer soft, of course— the area is rough, and the stain might've been made not too long ago but enough to dry it.

"Sensei." he calls, which Gojo responds with a simple hum.

"I can see."

Instead of helping, the mysterious blobs of red and dried up blood only raised more questions and a lot of red flags.

So you are aware..? Is this someone else's?

Or maybe.. You just cut yourself and used the handkerchief to wipe the blood off? Fushiguro wonders why you didn't use a tissue instead of something that would obviously leave a mark even when the blood is cleaned off.

Gojo sighs before stretching his limbs, "Ah~ this is hard." he tries to lighten up the mood but it didn't seem to work.

"Megumi." he calls, "let's keep this a secret for now. L/N might be dangerous wether she knows it or not."

"Alright." fushiguro hesitantly agrees. If this continues and they're able to confirm you're able to use your cursed energy..

..Was he ready to drag you, a nice stranger he has just met, into the world of jujutsu and sorcerers? Would you be another kid who'll die in vain like how Itadori did?

It's not like he has a choice.

"We'll have to get her location first." Gojo continues, "That'll be easy."

"Aren't we wasting time on her, sensei?" Fushiguro ask, "I mean, what if she's not really.. Cursed.."

he trails off, noticing how stupid he sounded.