33 | Alone

You didn't know how Gojo is still allowed to teach in a school

'Is he crazy?'

You ask yourself, which of course, you also have no clear answer to. Your wide e/c eyes could only look around in horror as you're being escorted to a place you know all too well.

"Sensei.." you mutter, turning to the only adult in your small group of three.

"Why.. Why're we here?" you stammer, feeling a sudden rush of nostalgia as you continued looking.

Oh how you missed this place― so sad it had to become a breeding place for cursed spirits. What kind of negative emotion were you feeling to be able to manifest such disgusting creatures?

You sigh, 'Maybe it's from all the years i've wanted a parental figure with me.'

You watch with a nervous smile as Gojo began touring Itadori around, dragging the poor boy as if they were in some sort of museum with stuff worth looking at.

"Wait, Gojo-sensei!" you hear Itadori call to the white-haired shaman.

'Yes, i have sensei who i somehow see as a gaurdian, but god, give me a break..!'

"L/N! Don't just stand there!"

You sigh, "Coming!"

The street you lived in became a mess once you had left. It's not like anyone knew, but since you weren't around to eat the curses around the neighbourhood, everyone decided to leave and find a better place. Maybe it was because of how unsettling it felt when someone passed by your curse infested home, or their own negative emotions getting the best of them. A lot can happen in a month.

While the three of you walked around the neighborhood, with you and Itadori making some small talk, Gojo halted in his steps.

"L/N," Gojo starts before turning around to look at you, "Are you hungry?"

You suddenly feel itadori's eyes on you.

"Yep." you answer honestly, licking your lips, "Very hungry, sensei."

Gojo hums at your response, a little happy that you're fine with openly saying that you're hungry. Well, no one's here except for you and the two men.

"Hey.." Itadori calls, "What's happening?" he ask.

Gojo turns to his other student, noticing how nervous he has become. The boy probably thought he was brought here to be eaten. He hope not, 'cause that would suck— imagine the king of curses dying of a hungry girl?

"Yuji, help L/N find some curses."

You froze. No! What the fuck was he thinking? Isn't he already aware of how dangerous it would be if you and Itadori were left inside a room together?

You clench your fist, 'Right. itadori can control when he switches. I can't.'

"Are you sure that's a good idea, sensei?" Itadori ask, sparing you a glance,

"It looks like L/N's uncomfy."

"Me?" you shake your head, chuckling nervously, "Itadori, no, i'm fine." you try to reassure him.

"Just.. Stay a few feet away from me." you say, your heart aching once you see his shocked expression.

"Uh, yeah! Will do!" he replies with a smile.

"Then that settles it!" Gojo claps his hands together, "Yuji, help L/N find food."

You two turn to where Gojo was previously standing, only to see him gone from his spot.

"Oh no.." you mutter.

Where did he go now?'

This is bad. Being left alone with itadori, despite the boy being able to control his own body, is something you never want to happen after learning that he has a curse inside him.

You still didn't know much about curses, but judging on Fushiguro and Gojo's short description about the curse named Sukuna― he's a powerful special grade and a thousand year old curse.

Gojo had also said that consuming Sukuna's vessel or one of his fingers can be lethal for anyone with the exception of only Itadori. That's one of the few reasons you have to stop yourself from eating anything that isn't cursed spirits.

One, they may be deadly.

Two, you just.. Can't.

You sigh, turning to itadori with a small smile. The pink-haired boy places his hands inside his pockets, not knowing what to do in situations like these. Fortunately, Gojo had allowed the two of you to change into your uniforms before heading out— you wouldn't want to stain your clothes..

"Wanna search around?" you ask.

"Alright."

Itadori flashes you a smile, his lips falling into a straight line as soon as you break eye contact with him.

Itadori bites his lip, brows furrowed. He remembers what Fushiguro had told him― you used too much cursed energy at the Tokyo goodwill event. Maybe that's why you're keen on finding a curse to feast on.

What went wrong? Itadori watches as you searched around the area, occasionally looking back with a small smile to make sure the pink-haired boy is following you.

"You there, Itadori?" you ask.

"Yeah. Still here!"

 Still here!"