76 | Apprehended

"Itadori

"Itadori."

The third year, Hakari, calls the nervous boy.

"You could get a monthly income of one million yen by working for one hour a day.. Would you believe me if i told you that?"

The aforementioned boy gulps, fist clenched as he stood in front of Hakari who seems to be feeling the opposite; he earned his money, happy that both fights did good, and is overall interested with what Itadori has to offer. In fights and acting out scripts, to be more specific.

Hakari didn't find Hoshi all that exciting, so he lets Kirara deal with the girl. She is intriguing, but the fight she had with Asato was only entertaining because of pure coincidence.

Who would've known Asato was faking to be a woman to get the advantage? Hoshi sure does have some sharp eyes, but that's not enough to make other fights just as amusing.

"Hm..?" Itadori sweatdrops, "Suppose it depends on what the work is."

"But in order to know what that work is, you'll have to purchase that information for two hundred thousand yen."

The first year furrows his brow out of confusion. For him to know what work he has to do, he needs to pay first? Sounds a little..

"Eh.. That sounds kinda dishonest."

"Yes! precisely as you intuited, this is a very typical scamming method. The scammer pretends to be wealthy. they then sell information on how to get rich, thus making money."

The third year starts to explains. He would then continue,

"It's easy enough to see through it if you use your head but there are tons of idiots that get fooled."

Hakari looks at itadori, dead in the eyes. The pink haired boy gulps, awaiting for what he's about to say.

"Why? It's all because of passion."

"Yūrei, i feel like my guts are being rearranged."

"No need to be dramatic, lady Y/N. Your wound is not that deep.."

Multiple voices would respond. You let out an amused chuckle, watching as Fushiguro's rabbit escape fail to reach you. Has he already thought of a plan? Does he know how to deal with these seemingly invisible magnets that everyone has?

You cough, blood dripping from your lips.

'There's a crazy amount.. i wonder what he's planning..' Kirara thought, watching as the rabbits circle around them, 'My cursed technique marks cursed energy. So shikigami are treated exactly the same way as the user.'