46 | One and only

"Woah! So that's why you dressed like a stripper!"

Thankfully, Y/N was able to quickly move to Itadori and Kugisaki's side after distracting Seikatsu. Even in these types of situations, Kugisaki made it her priority to keep Y/N and Itadori away from eachother.

"why do you dress like that, then?" Kugisaki's brows furrow.

Y/N huffs, the sledgehammer still being dragged by her. A small amount of cursed energy began crawling from her arm to the tool. This made it easier for her to carry it.

Eso turns to them, brows creased and anger evident in his frustrated expression. He was hit by a hammer and the guy who Geto and Mahito talked so highly about lost his own weapon? How much more stress can he take?

"It gets stuffy."

Extreme corrosion technique ; winged king.

Y/N, Itadori, and Kugisaki watched with wide eyes as a pair of butterfly wings sprout from Eso's back.

"I'll kill you..!"

The h/c haired girl licks her lips clean as she senses another enormous amount of cursed energy. One is beside her, and the other was in front of her.

"Kugisaki! L/N! Don't touch the blood!"

"I can tell!"

Eso now spreads his wings. Itadori, whom narrowed his eyes to the third party, was shocked to see Seikatsu once again. He seemed to be pulling out something from a mouth on the ground..

'Ah damn it. Right, Gojo-sensei and Nanami told me it was a warp.' Itadori thought, a little disappointed in almost forgetting about the secret he was told about.

Apparently, Y/N doesn't know this.. That's a little rude, but Itadori had to keep his mouth tightly shut unless he wants nanami to whoop him with a belt.

"Run. With your backs turned."

Y/N was the first to grab Kugisaki's hand before dashing off. She swings the now light-weighted hammer on her shoulder. It feels like it was made out of feathers, but trust me― the bones on her arm would be cracking under the pressure from twenty pounds of heat-treated high carbon steel.

"No fair!" Itadori grins, running alongside Y/N and Kugisaki who struggled to keep up.

"Sorry!" Y/N sticks her tongue out, as if to tease him.

The three first years could feel the adrenaline rush to their veins as they continued to run away. Y/N notices Kugisaki stumbling a little and even tripping.

"Kugisaki! Can't you go any faster?! L/N's literally dragging you!"

"Sure! Can't!"

A hissing sound comes from behind. Y/N's eyes slightly widen as she sees blood touch her uniform and Kugisaki's hair.

"Itadori! Carry Kugisaki!" Y/N suddenly shouts, "she can't run!"

"E-Eh?!"

There it is. Itadori scoops the brown haired girl up, mindful of where he's placing his hands. He then spares Y/N a worried glance before quickening his pace. Of course, Y/N follows.

".. I got our rear."

"It's up to you now."

Y/N only briefly flashes Kugisaki a smile as she was a few steps behind them. She then returns to running.

'Wait..'

A realization then struck her― if Itadori's here and helping them escape from both Eso and Seikatsu, then where the hell is Fushiguro at?! Y/N scunches her nose, cringing at the thought she had about the dark haired boy possibly getting extremely injured with fatal wounds.

'He won't be.. Right?'

'It's possible.. But..'

Don't think about it now!

Ah right. Fushiguro may be important and dear to her, just like Kugisaki and Itadori, but Y/N would love to stay alive after this.
If she were a corpse right now, then how would she able to see Fushiguro's smile again? How will she make sure that he is, indeed, alright?

Y/N frowns. 'Why do i keep making life harder for myself?!'

"Watch out!"

A large attack was sent to them, making the girl coughs as she began to inhale dust. The three of them jump over a fence and onto a highway. Y/N stumbles backwards before falling onto her arse.

"Nice, we're out of his range."

"Well done. You deserve some praise."

Y/N giggles as Kugisaki offers her a hand to grab on. The brown haired girl slowly pulls Y/N up, fixing her hair as it got messy while they were being chased.

"Yeah, sure." Itadori says.

"I'm joking." Kugisaki mutters, "Thanks."

Y/N stretches her arms and torso before picking up the sledge hammer on the road that she accidentally let go of.

... !!

Kugisaki and Y/N were suddenly pushed back. Both equally shocked.

"Itadori!"

Y/N's breath hitches and her eyes suddenly widen as tendrils made out of blood quickly flies past her, hitting the brown haired girl on the arm. It burned through her uniform and onto her skin.

"Kugisaki!"

This time, it was Itadori who exclaimed.

"Don't worry. My younger brother's blood doesn't have the same properties as mine. Even mine won't really kill you until
You bathe your whole body in it."

With panic evident in her expression, Y/N turns to Eso. His technique is still on. The girl feels like she's forgetting something.. Or someone..

"It will hurt to death, though." Eso finishes explaining with a smug look on his face.

"Our real technique starts here."

CORROSION TECHNIQUE ; Rot

Y/N gasp as markings of roses began sprouting on Kugisaki's arm and Itadori's face. She steps back, dragging the hammer with her.

"Oi! You can take your sister now. Us brothers can't handle three of them." Eso shouts, cupping his mouth with one hand.

"Big brothers right!" Kechizu chimes in, making Itadori scrunch his nose.

'..Eh?' Kugisaki thought.

Suddenly, a large mouth forms on the walls beside the road. It opens up, showing its sharp fangs along with its teeth. Though that didn't end there― a smirking Seikatsu walks out of it, swinging around what seems to be like a katana in its casing.

Y/N's eyes widen as he easily plucks the weapon out. He points the blade in between of her eyes. It may not have reached her face, but it is quite close.

The three of them were surrounded. There's a guy holding a katana and a cursed spirit with his brother using a technique that seemed to affect Kugisaki and Itadori's body in some way.

"Now, now~" Seikatsu starts, "Choose wisely. Get back to the forest and we'll fight, or i'll open up my domain."

"W-What..?" Y/N stammers, brows furrowed and her eyes focused on the blade.

"Hey! Step away from.." Itadori trails off, deciding not to say anything to make the situation much more worse than it already is.

Y/N grits her teeth, trying her best to glare at Seikatsu as the teen only laughs, pleased with the reaction he was getting.

With a heavy heart, he ask.

"C'mon.. Don't ya wanna have a fair fight?"

"It's also payback for snatching my beloved hammer―"

In a matter of seconds, Y/N had used his little speech as a distraction. She had already thought of her decision when she hesitantly dashes inside the large opened mouth behind Seikatsu.

"Wait, L/N!"

Kugisaki shouts, wincing.

"Hey, miss, shut it." Seikatsu huffs, "Can't my sister and i have some time to have a proper reunion?"

"The hell are you talking about?!" the brown haired girl ask, "Give our friend back, damn it!"

"Huh? No way." Seikatsu mutters.

"Anyways! Nice meeting you."

The anger in Kugisaki's eyes is evident as she watches Seikatsu turn to walk away and enter the large mouth once again.

'Y/N, i hope you beat him and his shitty attitude up..!' Kugisaki thought.

She then turns her attention back to Eso.