06 | Suspicious

"You're the girl from the train, right? Last week

"You're the girl from the train, right? Last week..?"

"Uhm, yeah.."

Awkward. Why's Fushiguro having a hard time leading a conversation? Is it because he didn't even know you?

Or is it because he could still sense the cursed energy from before?

You weren't even sweating, nervous, or on edge like what Fushiguro noticed before. He was sure something else was causing this.

The cursed energy coming from you was now noticeable, as if it was growing stronger while time passrd by.

This isn't good.

"Ah! Right..!" you remembered something. Fushiguro watched you closely as you pulled something out of your pocket.

His eyes catches sight of his baby blue handkerchief. You still had it?

"I believe this is yours. Uhm.. Me-.. Megumi-san?" you cringed. Why're you so nervous all of the sudden?

'Maybe because he's so.. Pretty? But intimidating too.'

"Just call me Fushiguro.."

"Oh."

You sweatdrop, face flushing red with embarassment. Is Megumi his first name then?

"Anyways.." he continues, "Are you doing fine now?" he ask, sparing you a glance.

He didn't mind the small misunderstanding with names. He assumed you saw the embroidery of his name and didn't mean to come off as disrespectful.

Currently the two of you are standing side by side eachother on the sidewalk to avoid blocking other people.

"Yeah." you chuckle, scratching the back of your neck, "Had an upset stomach."

You weren't really lying, but it's still a weird thing to say to a stranger.

"Do you still want your handkerchief back?" you ask, raising the item to fushiguro.

He hums, taking it. "Thank you, uhm..?"

"My name's Y/N L/N." ah, there it is, your smile. Fushiguro nods, and the two of you were now standing in silence. It wasn't uncomfortable or awkward― just two strangers observing the busy market in front of them. You like this.

You completely forgot about your unfinished takoyaki. You pout. It belongs to the road now..

Fushiguro turns to you, "L/N-san, can i ask a question?"

"Hm?" you hum, "Of course."

"Why―"

Before fushiguro could ask, another voice interrupts.

"There you are, Megumi!"

Ah, there he is. Gojo, who now has three paper bags in his one hand and icecream on his other, approaching Fushiguro with a calm and pleased smile. He had fun strolling around but wouldn't want to admit he almost forgot he brought one of his students along.

You flinch when you turn to look who called Fushiguro. 'Huh? He's so tall!'

While you awkwardly stood there beside the boy, you're oblivious to Gojo's staring since he has a blindfold covering his eyes.

By the way Gojos attention was on you, Fushiguro already knows his sensei could also sense the cursed energy coming from you.

"Oh? Is this your girlfriend?" Gojo grins before tilting his head to the side.

'This idiot―!'

Fushiguro sighs, "No."

Your cheeks heat up, surprised, "No. Nothing like that, sir.."

"You sure?" Gojo smirks before turning to his student, "Well, won't take your lady friend home first? It's getting a little late now."

He teased which earns a scoff from Fushiguro.

"Ah, no need! I can handle myself, err..?" you trail off, as if asking for a name.

Gojo flashes you a friendly smile,

"Gojo Satoru."

"Yeah.. I can take care of myself, Gojo-san." you reassure. Though, Gojo isn't really worried about you, a stranger who's emitting cursed energy.

"Anyways, i think i'll go ahead." you showed the two of them a sweet smile, "Bye bye, Fushiguro-san, Gojo-san!"

"Wait. Can i get your number?"

Taken aback, you froze, cheeks heating up more when Fushiguros eyes met with yours. He, too, had felt a little embarassed.

But he needed to make sure..

"Uhm, yes, okay." you fumble with your phone from the inside of your pocket.

While the two of you exchanged contacts, the only adult here began to think. To say Gojo's curious is an underststement, though. Are you aware of this and what's happening? did you know any techniques?

Were you even capable of turning your cursed energy into..

Gojo's smile fell into a straight line.

..He doesn't know much about you or your abilities just yet.

You might even be deceiving him and his student.