62 | Sacrifice

Todo's defence against the domain is a simple domain he inherited from Yuki Tsukumo

Seikatsu is quick to pull his sister by the arm, attempting to summon his own domain in order to avoid the countless hands that would be surrounding them. much to his luck, he's able to last for more than a second before mahito's domain shatters his.

Itadori is even faster. Already running toward Mahito to exorcise him before the activation of idle transfiguration.

But the fastest was Mahito. Who had already activated his cursed technique.

The realization of an innate domain plus the activation of a cursed technique. The two-step process was combined into one. A sublimely fast maneuver managed by Mahito, who was awakened through black flash.

And back inside Sukuna's domain is Mahito. They stood in front of eachother, with the king of curses showing Mahito a smirk.

"I take it i'm safe here, Sukuna? It is you were talking about after all. Surely you've got a little understanding with Itadori."

Not a single response. However, the blue haired curse continues.

"Not gonna let that happen. He'll be dead before you can switch with him."

"So.. Just shut up and watch."

Back to reality once again.

Y/N finally pulls away from her brother. Seikatsu drops onto his knees, hands firmly placed on the ground as he began to vomit. Summoning a domain in such a short time had taken a toll on him.

Although, that moment of weakness doesn't last as he still has a lot to do. While he was beginning to stand up, Y/N's eyes widen as she sees Mahito rushing towards them.

"TODO! Y/N!"

Itadori calls, only for the boy to see the third years right arm gone in a blink of an eye, as if someone had sliced it.

"HEY! I just improved that for you!" Mahito says.

After using domain expansion, the users innate cursed technique is temporarily depleted and difficult to control. Mahito realized this when he fled at satozakura high.

The curse lands another black flash on Todo, using the teens shock from loosing an arm, to his advantage. Fortunately for Todo, he had surprisingly survived the punch sent his way.

'You've got to be kidding!' Mahito thought, actually thinking he got the teen, 'He instinctively concentrated all his cursed energy to his stomach to minimize the damage!'

Mahito approaches the third year once again, a grin on his face.

'My technique is back! And he can't clap his hands! Time to end him with idle transfiguration'