59 | Hell on earth

Debriss, concrete, the strong wind

..Everything.The  scarred first year tried focusing on everything other than the literal demon incarnate who stood beside her.

She had just witnessed the deaths of people whom she didn't know and the destruction of years of hard work in building a city. The domain that had a hundred and fourty meter radius made everything in it's path turn to dust.

To make it worse, the teen's mind is running laps. Y/N's contemplating wether she even has enough strength to return back to Fushiguro.

'Senpai's..?'

We're they safe? What happened to Inumaki and Panda?

'Gojo-sensei.. Ieiri-san..'

Is the faculty doing better than the students? Have they settled the situation?

'Nobara.. Megumi..'

She held back any noise. Not even a whimper, groan from pain, or a sob escaped her dry lips. She's still stunned from what happened to shibuya.

'Sei.. Nanami-san..'

Ah right. She has a brother who's missing an eye and a grade one sorcerer that she hoped was still alive.

What even happened after she left them to fight Toji with Megumi..?

'Itadori..'

Was he going to be alright?

The boy is for sure going to be traumatized by what he had done to the city. Shaken and shocked at what he's capable of.

Sukuna grins, stretching out his arms to deliver his final attack, which is in the form of hot flames that no one even knew he was capable of making, to the shikigami.

Soon enough, a loud explosion is heard, and Y/N can feel herself being harshly picked up like a sack of potatoes. She doesn't resist- this is definitely Sukuna, and since the ritual's basically over, she could only hope that he won't kill her.

While the king of curses began doing what he needs to do and Y/N let's herself be carried, she's beginning to process what sukuna had just done.

'Cruel..' was her first thought, 'Such a cruel being who's blessed with too much power.' she shakily exhales, now feeling a weight being placed on her shoulder.

It's heavy.

She felt useless the moment she had woken up to see Fushiguro dragging her away from Shigemo. She did nothing to prevent things from escalating further, but who said she's even capable of doing that? Let alone even have the power to?

She needs someone who matches Sukuna. and she definitely isn't at his level with all of her injuries, bruises, and lack of cursed energy. If you want to make her more miserable and powerless, then see how much Sukuna's domain had an effect on her.