20 | Messy

"It's Itadori Yuuji himself!"

"Yeah! Oh, papi!"

You froze, along with Fushiguro and Kugisaki.

While the two are busy being shocked because the boy that was supposed to be dead is alive and doing well, your focus is on soemthing else.

His— Itadori was it?— cursed energy is powerful and intense.. You thought it wouldn't get worse once the box is opened, but ahaha..

..It's making you want to eat him up more!

'No.. No..'

'Control your hunger. That's right! Contain it!' you try to convince yourself but your stomach kept begging for some sort of food to satisfy its cravings.

You grit your teeth.

'He's a human!' you reminded yourself, but you couldn't take it anymore. What's wrong with you? You just consumed a whole swarm of curses not even a week ago.

"L/N?" Fushiguros eyes slightly widen when he sees you taking a step forward towards his supposed to be deceased friend.

"Eh? Hello."

The boy smiles at you innocently.

Before you could get any closer to itadori, Fushiguro pulls you back using the collar of your uniform— you wince, feeling your clothes choke you.

"Fushiguro!" you struggle, "Hey, i just wanna meet the new guy!" you pout.

While talking to a furious yoshinobu who's demanding an explanation as to why the vessel is here, Gojo watches you closely from the corner of his eye.

This is bad.

He needs to find a way to stop your hunger. Though should he use this to test how long you can resist eating another curse? After all, he's not a magician or mind reader; observing can only do so much until he eventually has to make you learn how to use your technique.

'No.' he quickly shuts down the idea of keeping you hungry.

'If she doesn't consume curses regularly, she'll keep getting hungrier..'

Gojo reminds himself that you're still learning about your ability and how it really works— a sorcerer can't learn their cursed technique overnight. Especially when you have only used it once before the event.

Though Gojo might already have a clue as to how it works, he doesn't plan on telling you until you discover it yourself.

Gojo frowns slightly.

'L/N's a double edged sword.'

By keeping you around, Gojo knows for a fact that you'll be a valuable asset and a strong sorcerer once you're trained properly. That wouldn't really be a problem for the white haired shaman since you can already use your cursed energy in combat.