04 | Interest

A week has passed since fushiguro had encountered you and felt your weak but still there cursed energy

He hasn't told a single soul except for his sensei. He wanted to keep it a secret from him too, but for Gojo, everyone is an open book for him. He'll always suspect something.

Tough, you have been on his mind for the past remaining days. What did a girl like you experience to radiate such energy and not have a curse attached to you? What have you been through and why were you so nervous and scared?

He didn't know and wasn't really interested in knowing. Well if he was given the chance, would he want to know?

Yes.

"Megumi." it's Maki. She looked a little worried for her kouhai.

"Yes, senpai?" He ask.

The two of them, including the other students, are training outside like usual. There isn't much you can really do in a school with five students anyways.

"Is there something wrong?"

She takes a seat beside him, her eyes focused on the three other teens having their fun. Maki's eyes soften at the sight. She wishes these moments with her friends and kouhais lasts forever.

"Nothing. Don't worry about me." is his answer. Unfortunately for fushiguro, Maki isn't taking that as a reply.

"You were acting different when you came back last week. You either tell me or not?" she ask, "I won't force you but i admit i'm a little curious."

Fushiguro sighs.

"I met someone interesting. that's all."

Confusion is written all over his face. he seems unsure. On the inside, Fushiguro's wondering if he did the right thing― letting you, possibly someone with cursed energy and a technique, go.

Who are you anyway?

Foes he have another chance of meeting you? It's very unlikely, considering that tokyo is a large place.

While Fushiguro's busy thinking to himself, Maki raises a brow at the teen. She decides not to continue asking questions since it looked like it's bothering him.

 She decides not to continue asking questions since it looked like it's bothering him

Hell.

that was one word you would use to describe your whole week after the incident at your highschool.

Not only are you seeing these weird monsters, you're also acting strange around them.

You wanted to.. Devour them whole. Just like what you had doen to the first creature you ate. You didn't know if you were going crazy or turning into some sort of animal. You wished it was the latter.

You may have learned how to deal with this problem, which is fighting the urge to eat and just stuffing yourself with normal food, but it seemed to not be working.

And that worried you so much. What if you suddenly go berserk and start consuming these monsters againts your own will?

"What's happening to me?" you mutter to no one.

Nights were beginning to get restless, and your hunger's getting unbearable. It's frustrating, not knowing what was happening to you and your body and why was it reacting so much to these monsters that only you have the chance of seeing.

You didn't know what to feel.

Currently, you're doing your laundry. you thought drowning yourself in food and chores would make your problems go away.

You sigh. "Gosh, i'm a mess."

Just by thinking about it drained your energy. You should probably take a rest.

'A rest. Yes.'

While picking up your laundry hamper filled with neatly folded clothes, a baby blue handkerchief falls from a stack of clean shirts.

When you crouched down to get it, you noticed something embroidered on the fabric; a name with darker blue thread.

'Megumi.'

Ah, right. That kind and aloof boy from the train lended you this handkerchief. The one who looks like he's around your age.

'So that's his name? Cute..'

A feminine name for a guy like him. What was his parents thinking? Did they have no more options but blessing? Either way, it's cute and oddly enough, suits him.

The corners of your lips tug upwards to form a smile. you wish you had the chance to meet him again.

Well, you might..