63 | The new world

'There is not a single jujutsu sorcerer who can use black flash at will.

However, in this fight, itadori is so amazing that he makes you think he's using it at will.'

Mahito thought, continuing on dodging and returning the first years attacks. He narrows his eyes,

'Itadori will use black flash. Going in recklessly means my demise. However.. I've already set in motion a counter-measure!'

Though he couldn't just forget about Y/N, whom currently is nowehere in sight. Not even a quick peek from behind itadori showed where the sorcerer is.

Has she run away to call for help? Planning another attack? or is the student hidden somewhere?

Well, mahito could care less as the curse assumes Y/N's final push was seeing her brother die. The reactions he got is priceless; he swore he heard something break inside the girl.

Mahito's goal now is to kill Itadori Yuji. Make the boy suffer more than he already have. No matter the cost.

Suddenly, the left part of his torso is turned back to his normal form, making itadori confused.

'I'll metamorphose and avoid the attack aimed at my sweet spot. I'll then use cursed energy to reinforce the area i've deactivated with instant spirit body of distorted killing.'

He meant the form he was currently maintaining. The upgraded version of himself.

'Itadori focused his cursed energy into his fists, so i'll counter with a strike at his neck and end it!'

The two men now began to aim a punch at eachother. Itadori's eyes widen.

'I.. Win!'

Or so Mahito thought..

'A DELAYED.. SECOND IMPACT?!'

Divergent fist was born out of Itadori's bad habits. But he lost the technique as his manipulation of cursed energy improved. however.. Ever since his fight with choso,