Chapter Four

"If you don't stop moving, I'm going to burn you. Hold still, for merlin's sake." I snapped at Pansy as she fidgeted nervously in front of the mirror. Stupid thing didn't know how to do her hair, other than that frizzy pony tail she wore way too often.

"I'm sorry. I'm just bloody nervous. Lay off." She huffed as she sprayed way too much perfume on herself, focusing mainly on her chest.

She was a pitiful thing. Trying her hardest to impress a boy that only cared about what was between her legs. She had to know that, right? Draco Malfoy wasn't the type to woo a girl and take her out to dinner and all of that gushy stuff. He was the hook up type. No relationships. No ties. No emotion.

Another way we were both similar. We weren't afraid of the heartbreaker titles we had both been given. At this age, relationships were a waste of time. This was the time to get experience, not to be tied down to one person. Relationships only caused problems. Sex was an easy fix to life's hiccups.

"Pansy...enough. That's enough perfume. Are you trying to suffocate me here?" I grabbed the bottle from her and looked at her, disgusted with the candy-like smell of the air.

"No..." she sighed helplessly.

"This...this smells awful, Pans. Like a prostitute or...a 10-year-old little girl." I cringed as I sniffed the tip of the bottle.

"Use this. It is much nicer on the nose than that vile shit." I handed her my perfume bottle. She carefully handled it and sprayed some into the air to smell it.

"No, no, no. I don't like that. It gives me a headache." She shook her head and scrunched up her face.

"It's vanilla and bergamot, Pansy. Better than smelling like straight up licorice." I sprayed my chest and my hair, making sure to dab a couple drops behind my ears and between my breasts. I hit my wrists with a spritz and Pansy plugged her nose as she left the bathroom in a hurry.

I threw some curls in my hair to refresh the ones I had done this morning. My hair seemed to be growing an inch a week lately now. Dark brown, almost black, curls were half way down my back, and had a gorgeous shine to them.

I fluffed up my hair at the crown as I decided what to do with my makeup. Nothing too fancy. The room of requirement always seemed to run 10 degrees warmer than the rest of the castle at all times, and that was without the nearly 100 hot bodies dancing and drinking in it.

I flicked two dark brown lines over my lash line on both of my eyes, making my green eyes pop even more. It was a secret I learned watching my mother do her makeup when I was a child.

My long lashes were coated carefully with mascara, making my eyes appear more cat like. Winged.

"Are you ready yet, Rosie? It's 11:15!" Pansy shouted from the other room. Her, Daphne, and Millicent all were ready to go, not just waiting for me.

"One second you whores, and Pansy, chill out. Malfoy isn't going anywhere." I replied, swiping a thin layer of lip gloss over my pink lips, and stepped back into the bed room.

"Let me change, and I'll be ready." I put up a hand.

"Hurry up, bitch." Millicent joked, motioning me with her hands.

Black skirt. My favorite black skirt. It was flowy enough, but slightly heavy, allowing gravity to hug the fabric to my curves. I carefully buttoned up a cropped sweater cardigan thing that looked like it could fit a toddler. Classy, cute, cheeky. Perfect.