Chapter Thirteen

ROSE POV

I did not have a good feeling about Theo leaving while the both of us were both so heated, but I couldn't help but feel a little blissful after finally achieving that oh so sweet release I had been chasing.

But that wasn't important right now.

Pacing back and forth was all I could manage right now. How could I be so bloody stupid?

Ugh.

I hate myself right now. How could I be so careless? How could I do that to myself? I was just as bad as Malfoy now.

God, I hope he didn't tell Draco, or anyone for that matter.

I walked back into my room to a lot of yelling and a lot of people.

"What the hell is going on in here?" I dropped my bag to the floor, confused by the worried and tense faces of my friends.

That's when I saw the both of them.

Pansy tended timidly to a busted lip and bleeding nose belonging to Draco, and Blaise helped hold pressure over a wound of Theo's eyebrow.

They beat the shit out of each other.

Abort. Abort mission.

My eyes flicked between Draco, then Theo, then Draco, then Theo, then Pansy, then Blaise, then Draco, then Theo.

Draco's eyes finally fell on me, and a twisted kind of smirk fell on his face.

Theo fucking told him.

"Draco stop moving, you need to keep the ice on there before I can heal it." Pansy whined slightly.

"I'll be going now," I scooped my bag back up off of the ground and walked right back out of the door.

"Rose! Where are you going?" I heard Millicent shout from inside the room, but I was already half way up the stairs.

No one went up to the towers. They weren't as pristine as the others and the views were the greatest, and Dumbledore only gave Gryffindor the fancy upgrades, so it sat vacant most of the time.

I threw my bag to the ground and raked my hands through my hair. This was not good.

That smug look of arrogance and pain on Draco's face burned into my brain and immediately raised my blood pressure. I will not hesitate to hex that look right off his bloody face.

"Fuck...fuck, fuck, fuck." I whispered to myself as I went back to pacing.

What the hell did Theo tell him? How the fuck did they end up punching each other's faces in? Did Draco tell Theo about everything?

Good lord I needed to calm down. Suppress the feelings and deal with this whole situation with no emotions whatsoever.

Compartmentalize.

If Theo knew how much I actually did this, suppressed all of my emotions, creating an air tight seal that not even the most talented Legilimens could break through, he would definitely know I was lying about the bullshit excuse I gave him earlier.

Draco and I had that in common. We both had a natural talent of occlumency as well, which was surprising for wizards of our age. When we all got the mark, Bellatrix took it upon herself to teach us all the valuable skill. Draco and I didn't need much teaching, the others struggled.