Chapter Twenty-Two

ROSE POV

Shit.

We fell asleep, and the tint of the light through the window told us that it was probably less than an hour until breakfast.

"Fuck." I groaned, pushing up off of him and searching for my sweater.

"Well good morning to you too." Draco sat up from the couch and stretched his arms over his head.

He looked borderline majestic.

No. Don't get distracted.

"What time is the game today?" I asked as I slipped the thing over my head.

"Four." He yawned and stood up, letting his eyes linger over me for a few second.

"No time for ogling, Malfoy." I chimed, picking my wand up off the ground.

"There's always time for ogling, Eros." He smirked, "You would like your jeans back?" he motioned to my transfigured skirt that I had totally forgotten about.

He changed them back for me and I slipped my shoes on.

"I'll see you, okay?" I pressed up onto my tip toes and gave him a quick peck before heading to the door. The little smile on his face after that brought me more of those butterflies in my stomach.

"Oi...remember the deal with Nott, alright?" he paused the buttoning of his t shirt and raised his eyebrows at me.

"Today." I gave a single nod.

A bigger smile crept along his lips, "Good girl".

And with that, I was gone.

The girls were immediately going to take notice of my early morning entrance, and that was going to be really fucking annoying. I didn't feel like getting a full-on interrogation right now, but I needed to change and get ready for the day.

I was about to my door when I nearly slammed into someone. A quick glance up and I was met with Leo's familiar face.

"Hey! Leo...what are you—" I was startled.

His eyes immediately scanned my clothes and then landed on my neck.

"You stayed the night somewhere." a wide eyes grin appeared on his face.

"No, I didn't." I immediately retorted.

"Yes, you did! You are still in the same clothes and your neck looks like a fucking leopard." He pointed to the tender love bites on my neck. I immediately covered them with my hands.

Fuck I forgot.

"You sly little minx." He shook his head in astonishment at me.

"Look Leo, don't tell anyone okay. They—" I pointed to my door, "—can't think anything is up with me. They will interrogate the living shit out of me and I can't take it this early in the morning." I slumped my shoulders and hoped that he didn't wake up today and decide to be a little shit.

He squinted at me for a moment and then cast his eyes up the stairs I just came from.

"You shagging on the roof or something?" he questioned.

"What—?" I barely got the word out before he tore off up the stairs with a shit eating grin on his face.

It was too early for this.