Chapter Fifty-Two

ROSE POV

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Get up, you horny freaks. Breakfast is ready!" the familiar voice of Leo shouted from outside our door.

"Ugh, I don't want to get up." I frowned, throwing the covers off of my naked body and swinging my legs around the side.

"Then why are you?" Draco asked, laying on his side.

"Because if we don't get down there now, the others will eat everything, and you look like you could use a full meal." I chuckled, windlessly summoning over a sweat to throw on, knickers, and leggings.

Draco reached forward, grabbed my hips and yanked me back into the bed, making me laugh loudly.

He grinned widely as he started pressing kisses on my cheeks, lips, and nose.

"Draco, we need to—go downstairs before—everyone else—comes up here—to get us." I mumbled between kisses.

He continued his trailed of small kisses down my neck and shoulder.

"And this would be the best time to talk to Arthur." I added in there with another smile.

"Fine." Draco kissed my lips once more, "But no promises I won't be all over you all day."

"Good." I quickly kissed him again and rolled to the side to continue getting ready.

I tossed him a pair of trousers that Leo threw in here once with a pile of clothes, and a black jumper that belonged to one of the twins, but spared to me once I was brought here.

With his hand in mine, we opened the door and were immediately met with Blaise's bright smile.

"De ja vu." Blaise nodded slowly, before waiving us on to follow him down the stairs.

"Can you two both promise to behave yourselves?" I asked as we started down the stairs.

"Us? What about Daphne?" Draco scoffed, sounding slightly offended.

"I am much friendlier than the two of you." Daphne narrowed her eyes at the two of them before stepping into the kitchen.

I eyeballed Draco and Blaise and they both answered with a shrug.

"There they are! Good morning, all. Care for some pancakes?" Molly Weasley smiled brightly at us.

"I would love some." Blaise's eyes grew to the size of pancakes, and I could have sworn I saw his mouth water.

Draco and I collected our plates and sat as close as possible as we ate.

Leo sent a small scowl across the table in our direction.

"You look pleasant." Draco stated, taking a large bite of his food.

"You two have no shame." Leo frowned and shook his head.

"Don't be a prude, Leo." Fred rustled up Leo's hair, and I saw Leo's scowl crack into an involuntary smile.

"Please. Don't be so dramatic, Leo. You'd do the same if you thought the love of your life was dead for the past six months." Celia scoffed, thumping his back of his head, "And there was a silencing charm up in like 5 seconds."

"You're welcome for that by the way." Ginny walked down the stairs, grinning and winking at me.

I winked back.