Chapter Seventeen

ROSE POV

Holy. Fuck.

My world had officially been rocked by Draco Malfoy, and all I had to show for it was a small hickey on my collarbone and the most intense feeling of satisfaction I had ever felt in my life.

Exhaustion hit me like a ton of bricks. I was tired. Mentally...emotionally...physically.

I was thrilled to find my room empty as I returned back from the erotic episode in the prefect bathroom.

I left before Draco did, to ensure nobody saw us leaving together. I'll leave it to my imagination to fill in the blanks of what he did after I left.

Calm yourself, Rose.

The come down from the release I felt was almost euphoric. If I could've skipped the whole way back to my dorm, I would have, but his fingers made my legs weak.

As I stripped down to my spandex, threw on a tank top, and crawled into my bed to sleep off the post-orgasm fatigue, I couldn't help but think...if he made me feel like this with just his hands...how would the experiences be with his other...appendages?

Sleep came almost instantly. It was wonderful. Solid sleeping.

The room was completely dark, cool, empty. No sniffling Pansy or whining Millicent or curious Daphne asking a million questions. No music, no chatting, no creaking of the floors.

Too good to be true. It was blissful...while it lasted.

"Here she is! Sleeping at...11:30." I vaguely heard Blaise's booming voice. The lights flicked on and flinched under my eyelids.

I cursed them internally.

It was Friday. They were all supposed to be in the guy's room this week.

"Wake up sleeping beauty!" Pansy's loud voice pierced the air.

I pulled my head up and looked groggily at the source of all the noise. In poured Pansy, Millicent, Daphne, Blaise, Crabbe, Goyle, Theo, and very last, him.

He leaned against the door frame with his hands in his pockets, roaming his eyes around the room.

That side profile.

Fuck.

He had on only the pants of his suit, and the short sleeved black shirt he wore under the button up shirt he usually wore. His hair was kind of messy and draping in front of his eyes, wavy behind his ears.

Did I do that?

"The fuck are you doing asleep at 11:30, Eros?" Crabbe put his hands on his hips and pursed his lips at me.

I stuck up my middle finger at them and groaned, rolling over to face the other direction.

The bed indented behind me as someone climbed behind me.

How hot would it be if it were Draco?

No. That would not be hot. That would be bad.

"She's keeping pretty for, Nott." Blaise nudged my back with his elbow. I responded by jacking my elbow into his ribs, and returning to my resting position without even opening my eyes.

"Told you not to poke the bear, Zabini. Now move." I heard Millicent chuckle, and then he was replaced with her next to me.

"You okay?" She leaned down slightly and whispered.