Chapter Thirty-Five

ROSE POV

I hadn't slept this soundly in years. I didn't even dream. We just slept, wrapped up and tangled around one another, his arms always hugging me close to his chest.

Occasionally I feel him shift carefully, and press his lips to the top of my head or my cheek, and it made my heart swell every time.

I had never felt so loved in my life. These emotions were bliss and he was my heaven. He was like the puzzle piece I didn't know I was missing.

If it were up to me, I would stay right here forever.

My eyes started to flutter open as I felt an indent in the bed. I was still laying on his chest, his arms still wrapped around me in a warm embrace.

Why was the bed moving if we were both still?

I opened my eyes against the light that spilled in through the curtains. Another gloomy day. My favorite.

I turned my head slowly towards the movement on the bed.

"Good morning love birds." Blaise laid there with his hands behind his head and a mischievous smile on his face.

The sound of a foreign voice made Draco's eyes snap open and he flinched, gripping on to me protectively until he saw that it was just Blaise.

"Fuck sake, Zabini." Draco's morning voice was something else.

"Told you I'd be sneaking in for a quick cuddle up, remember?" Blaise joked, going to wrap an arm around the both of us.

"And I told you I'd hex your balls off." Draco rubbed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Wow...and I wasn't invited?" Another voice sounded from the door.

"No one was invited, Riley. How the hell did you guys get in here?" Draco looked up and groaned as he saw Leo leaning in the door frame.

"How do you expect to keep people out if you don't lock the door?" Leo crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow at me as I peered up.

"Get that look off of your face, Riley." I yawned, laying my head back down on Draco's chest.

"Aww." A girl's voice joined the group. Millicent stood at the door next to Leo and Daphne.

"You guys hanging out without us?" Daphne crossed her arms and pursed her lips.

"No one is hanging out." Draco rubbed his temple and flinched as he tried to look out of the window against the bright light.

"Hey guys...what's going on?" Pansy joined the part now.

"For fuck sake." Draco dragged a hand down his face.

"Good morning to you too, Malfoy." A deeper guy's voice stated.

What the fuck was Adrian doing here?

Draco lifted his head off of his pillow as soon as he realized who it was, "Why are you here?" he asked, gripping my side under the covers in a possessive way.

"So welcoming." Adrian huffed.

"Your mother invited him to brunch." Pansy chimed in.

Shit.

"What time is it?" I shot my head up and looked around.

"Nearly 9:30, sunshine. I thought I would serve as a wakeup call, the rest just showed up." Blaise flung himself off the bed with his legs, and smoothed out the button up shirt he was wearing.