Chapter Five

ROSE POV

I was rudely startled awake by the loud slamming of a door, causing my eyes to fly open. I peeked over the tanned arms of Theo Nott that were tightly wrapped around my bare body.

In walked a tired and disheveled looking Draco Malfoy.

Guess he just came from my room.

His eyes flickered over to me as I managed to push myself up, while keeping the blankets up over my naked chest. He looked from Theo to me, Theo to me.

"Good morning," I yawned, stretching my arms above my head, letting the blanket come dangerously close to exposing me.

I could tell by the look on his face that he hoped the blanket had fallen a couple more inches.

"Really? Nott?" his voice was slightly rasping, which was weirdly enticing.

"It had been a while. A woman has needs you know. I can't help it if Nott keeps coming back for more." I used his own words against him. I plucked a sweatshirt off of the floor and slid it on over my head.

His jaw clenched slightly at the slight of Theo's marks along my neck.

I stood up from the bed, the sweatshirt barely long enough to cover my underwear, but I didn't care if he saw or not. I just wanted to get out of there and lay in my own bloody bed for a little while, and nurse the hangover headache that was slowly building up steam behind my eyes.

"Looking for this?" he sighed begrudgingly, holding my skirt in his hand after picking it up from the foot of his bed.

"Oh...that's where that went." I strolled over, took it, and slid it on right in front of him. He watched me with some sort of disdain on his face, like it pained him to enjoy the sight of me.

Rose-1, Draco-0.

"See you in potions, Malfoy." I called over my shoulder and I walked out the door.

As soon as I stepped into my room, a wide-eyed Millie rushed me, pulling me back into the hallway.

"What the hell are you doing?" I scoffed, shrugged her hand off of my arm.

"Rosie...oh my god you are not going to believe what just happened." She whisper shouted, her hands covering her eyes then her mouth and placed palm out in front of her.

"Spit it out, Mill. I need something for this hangover." I groaned.

"I'm telling you this because I know Pansy is probably bloody mortified about it and she would never actually tell us this but...this morning I was unfortunately awoken by her and Malfoy's...activities in the shower. Stupid twit forgot to cast a silencing charm so I heard...way too much," she continued to talk wildly with her hands.

"Get to the point." I pinched my forehead at the temples.

"So just as I was about to run out of the room and stab my bloody ear drums out...I..." Millicent's face blushed slightly.

"Spit it out, Millie." I urged her with waving hands.

"Malfoy said your name while he was having sex with Pansy. I wasn't sure if I heard it right the first time, but then he said it a second time, Pansy heard him, and they got in a huge fight about it and he left, and now she's acting like nothing happened." She blurted out quickly.

Pure joy filled my expression. This was gold.

I put a hand over my mouth and widened my eyes. "No fucking way. Twice?" I helped up two fingers before slapping my hand down on my thighs. Mille burst into a fit of giggles.

This was the best news I had heard in a while. I always knew he fantasized about me, but saying my name while he was inches deep in another girl? Pansy, none the less. In my shower.

That's why he had that painful look on his face this morning. He had just come back from an imaginary fuck session with me.

Oh, this served as enough ammunition to supply me for weeks.

The mentally fuckery I was about to play with Draco Malfoy was going to be so, so sweet.

It was flattering that he could only get off with Pansy if he thought about me. I liked having that power over him. It was enthralling to me, and was bound to make toying even more enjoyable.

"When he said that I about laughed my ass off. How funny is that?" Millicent shook her head in disbelief.

Poor Pansy. Poor pathetic little Pansy.

"Suddenly, my hangover is gone." I joked, still basking in the fact that Draco Malfoy was located right in the palm of my hand.