Chapter Fourteen

DRACO POV

"They bailed. All of them. Even the werewolf." Goyle rushed up to me. I wasn't hardly interested in anything he was saying.

Where the fuck was Rose?

"Sirius Black is dead." He stated firmly.

Now, that got my attention.

"Dead? Who killed him?" I questioned. Surely Rose wouldn't. I don't think she would be capable of it. But then again, I didn't think any of us would be capable of killing, and Theo has busted that thought up completely tonight.

"Theo. Snapped his neck." Goyle walked along side me around to the other side of the house.

"And you saw this happen?" a knot formed in my throat. Not only was Theo killing without thought, he was killing brutally. Like an animal.

"Yeah I was trying to get that purple hair chick off me and I saw it. Sirius had Rose and then Theo got up behind him and...snap. I just checked him for that bloody fucking horcrux though and nothing." He did the motion with his hands.

Rose.

"Where is she? Where's Rose?" I put a hand out to stop him from walking to he would answer my question.

"Blaise has her. She's pretty beat up mate I—" I stopped listening and immediately started searching around for Blaise.

I told her not to do anything stupid. I fucking told her. Why can't she just fucking listen?

We ran around to the back of the house and I spotted them immediately.

"I had some healing potion on me so she's kind of out of it." Blaise stated to me as I came bounding up to them.

She was pretty beat up. Christ what did they do to her?

Her hair and her robes were soaking wet with blood and water. Her nose was bleeding, along with her hands and her lip was busted.

She laid on the ground with her head lying on Blaise's leg, and I had the sudden urge to pull her over to me.

Those green eyes found mine and lit up, which I did not expect.

I kneeled down next to the both of them.

"I told you not to do anything stupid, Eros." I tried to sound stern but I think I found myself to be more relieved.

"And do I come off as someone who listens when they are told what to do?" she raised her eyebrows at me.

I chuckled slightly, "No, no you don't."

"Zabini, Goyle, Crabbe scan the perimeter and inside for the locket with Nott. Malfoy, you tend to Eros and make sure she doesn't go...unconscious." Snape order with the flick of his cloak.

"Dramatic bastard isn't he." She chuckled, still riding the high that Blaise's random healing concoction gave her.

"Where are you hurt?" I asked, scanning her frame for the source of the blood.

"Oh, wouldn't you love to know." She rolled her eyes sarcastically.

"This isn't the time to mess around, Eros. Where are you hurt?" I sat back on my knees and waited for her to stop being stubborn and just cooperate.