A.N. (PLEASE READ)

Hello everyone!

Before you start reading, there are a few things I would like to say...

I am so happy you have decided to read my story. It means so much to me! This story is what got me through a really difficult time, and I find myself quite attached to the story and the characters.

This fic was never going to see the light of day until I posted a quote from my writing on tik tok, and it blew up with people asking to see the whole story.

I went back and forth, and after a lot of deliberation, I decided to post it.

That being said, I am asking that you please keep in mind that this was never meant to be seen by anyone, and that I started writing it just for myself. I often do this with fics because I'm very weary of posting my writing, as it is very important to me.

This is my fic. My ideal epic love story. So what happens in this story is MY idea of an ideal love story, and I have fallen in love with every chapter I've written.

There may be some things you hate...there may be some things you love. All that I ask is that you give it a chance and remember...this is how I wanted to see the story take place.

I write what I want to see, and I please ask that you respect that when commenting.

I love you enjoy Rose and Draco's epic love story just as much as I do.

THANK YOU

I LOVE YOU ALL,

alexis

*TRIGGER WARNINGS*: violence; s*xual content, SA, death, mentions of PTSD, depression, anxiety/panic attacks, drinking, and drug use