Chapter Twenty-Six

DRACO POV

She worried about him way too much and it pissed me off. I wish I didn't let it get the best of me though. At least not while I was with her.

I kicked myself for letting the ache between my legs get the best of my emotions in that moment in the closet with Rose. She just had that effect on me.

She was just—so fucking perfect. Everything about her was intoxicating and send my mind, body, and soul into a frenzy. Every time she touches me, it's like my skin lights on fire. Every time I kiss her, I never want it to stop. Every time she says my name, I get the overwhelming urge to never let anyone else with a dick ever speak to her again.

And she was mine. She even said she liked it. Being mine.

Hopefully my little outburst didn't piss her off too badly, and she would still meet me in the tower tonight like she always did.

"Mr. Malfoy...if you could please snap out of your day dreams and keep your eyes up front, that would be greatly appreciated." The pippy voice of McGonagall rang out.

I blinked away the memory of Rose teaching me how to braid her hair in the tower a few nights ago, and tried to tune back into whatever the cloaked woman was droning on about in front of me.

Theo bustled out of class rather quickly, not even addressing me as he shot out the door.

Odd.

I strolled down the hall casually, whistling some made up tune and examining the end of my tie between my fingers.

"Hey Draco," a high-pitched voice giggled from out of nowhere.

My head shot up at the mention of my name, somewhat startling me as I didn't recognize the source at first.

"Uh...hi Katya." I scrunched my forehead and glanced at her as I passed by.

"Wait up! I wanted to ask you something." She grabbed the sleeve of my robes and pulled me backwards.

"You have 30 seconds," I cringed and yanked arm away from her.

"Um—I just—in uh—in Transfigurations did you—" she stuttered nervously, grabbing and messing with the end of her hair, which was braided awfully.

I could have done much better.

"Spit it out, Rivok." I urged, during impatient circular motions with my hand.

"You can't spare me a minute after all I've done for you?" I heard an unusually loud voice state from around the corner.

Was that—

"Time's up." Katya blurted with an evil grin, before pouncing on me like a fucking mountain lion, slamming her lips to mine and slipping her hand below my belt.

What the fuck was this? What was happening right now? My brain was failing to comprehend, and by the time I did, it was too late.

I heard a gasp.

ROSE POV

I gasped.

My heart felt as if a dagger had just been nestled right in the middle of it.

I went cold.

They were kissing. Kissing. Her hand was below his belt and I felt like throwing up. I felt like screaming, throwing up, crying, dropping dead, and so much more.