Chapter Nine

"Are you sure you're okay? You seem tense." Theo rubbed my bare shoulders as we stood in the shower together.

"Yeah...I'm fine." I swallowed blankly, rinsing off the residue of the activities we just shared in his bed a few minutes ago.

Usually, at this point, I would be riding high on my post-sex buzz, but I just found myself feeling disappointed. Unsatisfied. Just like that blonde little git said.

I thought sex with Theo would completely wash away the weird feelings following the events with Draco earlier in the day, but all it did was make me imagine what it would be like to have the chain around Draco's neck dangle over my face like Theo's did when he was on top of me.

Every time I closed my eyes, my senses tricked me. I could smell the mint of his toothpaste. I could hear the pounding of his heart in time with mine. I could feel the impression on his fingertips around my hips, and his cool palms on my cheeks. This is exactly what I did not want to happen.

"Are you sure?" Theo kissed my wet shoulder once, twice, and again.

Getting that kiss out of my head was going to be a hell of a lot of work. And I had a very sexy, naked man standing behind me right now.

Time to get to work. I guess.

Round two in the shower was better. I think it was due to the fact that the wall that Draco put me up against wasn't in plain view this time.

Did I still think about his touch? Yes. But did I force myself to forget those hypnotizing blue eyes and instead focus on the muscular arms of Theodore Nott as they picked me up and pushed me against a whole other wall? Yes. Yes, I did.

"Shit...sorry mate. I didn't realize anyone was back yet." Theo chuckled as he exited the bathroom, quickly adjusting the towel around his waist.

"I put up the silencing charm before I even walked into the room." I heard a somewhat raspy, very annoyed sounding voice state sternly.

"Fuck," I mouthed to myself in the mirror, clutching my towel tighter around me.

You have got to be fucking kidding me. How wonderful was this? Theo, Draco, and me. All in one room. Theo would be completely oblivious. I wasn't worried about him. I was worried about the undeniable awkward tension there was about to be as soon as I stepped into the room.

What was I supposed to say? Hey Draco! Remember me? Well I sure do remember you, as I just thought about you fucking me in the shower instead of your best friend. How's it going? Are your lips still swollen as well? Would you like your t shirt back?

I didn't realize until I got back to my dorm this morning that I had accidentally grabbed the t shirt he had given me to sleep in. As much as I knew I needed to return it, I didn't. I hid it under my pillow, so Pansy wouldn't freak the fuck out. My sheets were beginning to smell of his sheets.

"You okay, Rose?" Theo popped his head back into the bathroom when I didn't follow him out.

"Uh...yeah. C-could you bring me my clothes? They are uh...out there." I stuttered as I tried to snap out of my Malfoy induced haze.

Wait a fucking minute. It would be weirder if I acted like something was wrong. I didn't want him to know the effect he had on me. I wanted him to squirm, thinking that his kisses meant nothing, when in reality, I hadn't stopped thinking about them.

"Actually...I'll grab them." I smiled and breezed past him into the bed room.

Draco was sitting on the edge of his bed, angrily fidgeting with the rings on his fingers.