Chapter Seventy-Five

ROSE POV

"Is it hot? I'm hot. Is it hot?" I asked, fanning myself with my hand.

"It's October, Rose. It is definitely just you." Ginny chuckled, getting her eyeliner finished off my one of the makeup artists.

"You're just nervous, dear. Here," Narcissa handed me a glass of champagne, "Drink up."

I took the flute glass, eagerly sipping at the bubbles.

"Is Leo alright? Blaise was in charge of making sure he got his suit on." I asked, running over mental check lists in my head.

"Just came from the boys' room. He and Teddy are coloring and eating those little niffler-shaped crackers." Andromeda walked back into the room, dressed to kill, looking at elegant as ever.

"Guys...look how sweet..." Hermione put a hand over her lips, and her eyes softened at the sight of Minnie sitting up on her own, dressed in the sweetest little dress, that matched Leah's. They both sat babbling in a makeshift play area we set up to keep them corralled while we all got ready.

They were serving at the honorary flower girls, considering they couldn't walk and all. My flower girls were Victoire, Bill and Fleur's daughter, and Willow. Their dresses were as princess-y as I could find and dark green in color. Perfect for twirling.

The ring bearers were Teddy and Jacob, and they both were taking their jobs quite seriously. It was funny to see, actually, but adorable none the less.

The bridal party was quite large, which was no surprise.

There were even some surprises in Draco's groomsmen as well, although one of them was definitely not up to Draco completely.

Pansy, Daphne, Millicent, Hermione, Ginny. Celia as my maid of honor.

Harry, Ron, Silas, George, and August. Blaise as his best man.

The addition of August to the wedding party was more due to the push from Andromeda and Narcissa, who instilled the fact that August was family, and that Draco needed to accept him as such.

I think they were growing on each other though.

Pansy was excited though, because that meant she got to walk with August down the aisle.

Draco and I were already married, obviously, but this was still our big wedding. There was a vow renewal ceremony that Arthur was going to be officiating, of course, but that left one important position open.

Usually it is a girl's father that walks her down the aisle.

Leo Riley walked me down the aisle when Draco and I officially got married during the war, so it only seemed right that Leo Malfoy be the one that walked me down the aisle this time.

I still had my Leo.

"Hey, Daphne," I suddenly remembered her owl from the week prior, "Did you ever plan on telling us about your super-secret date is or are we to guess?"

"Oh! Yes, spill!" Millicent chirped up.

"You already know who they are—" Daphne started.

"Is it George?" Pansy asked.

"George is with Angelina, Pans." Hermione filled in, touching up her lipstick in the mirror.

"Oh yeah, I forgot." Pansy bit her lip.

"Oliver Wood?" Ginny guessed.