ONE LAST RETURN!?

pay~ it has been 12 years since I met you and every single second since then has been amazing, i have never had a dull day with you and I can not imagine a life without you, you make me the happiest i could ever be, and I am so happy i can finally call you my wife.

*YES OMG YOU'RE MARRIED! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!*

y/n~ everyday that i am with you is a blessing... and sometimes a curse-

*the people in the audience laugh*

y/n~ but we always come out on top, our life together has been an emotional rollercoaster and i wouldnt want to do it with anyone else, you have saved me more times than i can count and i owe my life to you payton, and for that i will, i will make you breakfast in the mornings, i will wake you up for work everyday, i will run around after the kids while your making dinner, and i will be the best version of myself for you, my soulmate, my bestfriend, and my husband.

pay~ shit, yours is so much better than mine

*everyone laughs and Payton wipes the tears for your eyes*

y/m~ omg just kiss her you fool!

*payton moves your vail and pulls you in close, you wrapped your arms around his neck and he kisses you, you fall even more in love, how could someone be so perfect? you pull away and he kisses you on the forehead before turning to face everyone else as they cheer for you, he leans in close and whispers in your ear*

pay~ i know our honeymoon isnt till next week but we're gonna have so much fun tonight.

*you felt butterflies in your stomach j as extreme as the first ones, and turned to look at him, he winked at you then walked over to his mum and Nessa and Abby run over to you*

Ab~ oh my gawd, how does it feel to finally be a married woman!?

Ne~ im so happy for you! a little bit jealous as well but mainly happy!

y/n~ it feels... like its meant to be. Like this was my destiny, getting married on a beach at sunset, with the man of my dreams and my childhood best friends!

*you have a group hug then everyone goes up to the restaurant on the sea front for the after party, when you get there everyone is partying and dancing, and you go and sit down, after about 10 minutes, Chase comes sits with you*

Chase~ well done bumble bee, you finally found the love you deserve, im so happy for you

*he pulled you in and hugged you, and you started to cry*

Chase~ hey hey hey, what's wrong? no, you've just got married, why are we crying?

y/n~ i love you so much Chase, and i can't believe that you're here right now, when we were little I always thought you would be the one I married... and it's crazy that never happened and i just want you to find true love and happiness because you really deserve it

Chase~ thankyou bumble bee, I love you.

y/n~ and i love you.

* when you and Payton got back home, you went straight up to your room and started undressing each other, he threw you onto the bed and got on top of you*

pay~ i love you so much baby.

y/n~ i love you too.

*he took off his underwear and slowly put it in, you moaned in pleasure and shock and dug your nails into his back, he started pounding into you without hesitation and you moaned even more, after about ten minutes he got up and you swapped roles, you got ontop of his and started bouncing up and down on his member*

pay~ fuck y/n, you feel so good.

* you started going faster and he hit your g spot, you screamed his name and threw your head back gasping for air*

pay~ fuck baby im gunna cum.

y/n~ me too baby

*you both came, and then you got up, you went to the bathroom to get some tissues, cleaned up then got back in bed, Payton wrapped his arms around you and you slowly drifted asleep*

699 words

a/n~ HELLO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE! OMG DOES IT FEEL GOOD TO BE BACK! I have missed you all sm! i decided to make "one last return" and do a wedding chapter oml! crazy. Thankyou guys sm for your never ending support after i stopped writing, it really helped me :( but do not fear! i have a question... would or do any of my readers like Harry Styles... if so, would you be interested in a Harry Styles "series"?!! if you would please please let me know <3 thankyou thankyou and for old times sake. Stay kind and stay being the amazing, beautiful mfs that you all are, I love you bebes, mwah 🥺.