T h r e e 🍒

*It's been a week since you moved in and you and Payton have gotten really close, he's said he has a surprise or something, you're actually really excited though, you're feelings for him are getting even stronger, and Chase says Payton's always talking about you.*

*you wake up to someone jumping on your bed, as soon as you were fully awake you knew exactly who it was, Payton.*

Pay~ wake up sleepy head, we're going out today!

y/n~ I know. can you tell me where we're actually going?

pay~ nope sorry.

*he started to laugh and smile, and omg, his smile warms your heart so much, it is for real the cutest thing you have ever seen*

y/n~ but payyyy. You come in here, jump on my bed, wake me up, and expect me to get ready for something I have no clue about?

pay~ yes ma'am

*you push him off and tell him to leave so u can change and surprise him, he gets very excited and leaves right away, you go into you wardrobe and grab some really cute light blue ripped denim short shorts and a black tube top, along with some checked vans. Just as you're about to leave you get a text from Payton.*

Pay 😍💖🍒: hey come to mine when you're ready.

You: ok I was literally just about to leave.

Pay 😍💖🍒: ok see you in a second, oh and, bring your skateboard.

You: ok.

*you ran downstairs and shouted out to tell everyone you were leaving, but Alex was at Ally's and your mum was at work, oh well, you left and walked literally 10 steps to Payton's house, he was stood outside with his skateboard. When he saw you, he turned into this zombie like person? He just stood there all slummed staring at you with wide eyes.*

y/n: Payton? you ok? *you clicked in his face*

Pay: uh? oh yeah, you just look so- so nice

y/n: awe thanks Pay, you look very nice too. So you gonna tell me where we're going?

Pay: nope, just follow me

*you got on your skateboard and he got on his, he took your hand and held it in his, looking back every 2 seconds to make sure you were ok. When you finally got there, you were stunned. Payton had taken you to the beach, there was a bench on the path near the beach, Payton directed you to it, that night was the best night ever, you stayed there all day messing around and around 6:30 he asked you to come sit on the bench with him to watch the sunset, of course you agreed. About 20 minutes later you started to get really cold, Payton noticed and gave you his jumper. He put his arm around you and you laid down resting your head on his chest, the calming sound of Payton's heartbeat was so soothing, causing you to fall asleep in his arms.*

*when you woke up you were at Payton's house, in his bed, wearing his jumper still, he was sleeping next to you, with his arms around your waist, and your legs intertwined. You messed around with his hair and kissed him on the cheek*

y/n~ wake up Pay, I have this urgent need for food.

Pay~ please 5 more minutes? *he pulled you back into bed, his morning voice is so hot*

*you laid in bed for 5 more minutes then got up*

y/n~ come on Pay, I want breakfasttttt

Pay~ ok okkkk, lets go

*you both get ready and go for breakfast, when walking back home, you walk into Chase. He ends up coming to yours and Payton went home to help his mum with some stuff.*

Chase~ yo, he for real, for real likes you bee.

y/n~ well, we have been spending ALOT of time together, lately, and he keeps holding my hand and cuddling me and stuff.

Chase~ see, i'mma go talk to him

y/n~ uh-bu-chase! *by the time you had called for him he was gone*

677 words

a/n~ so I've realised this chapter is where I'm loosing most of my views so please tell me what you don't like about it?