S e v e n t y 😉

*you woke up the next morning and you felt so much better, you had calmed down around 11pm last night and woke up around 9am, you got up and Payton walked out of your bathroom sweet.*

Pay~ morning babygirl

y/n~ morning Pay

Pay~ you okay?

y/n~ yeah, i feel alot better now, I want to go see the man today

Pay~ are you sure? You went through some shit last night, this could be pretty traumatic

y/n~ yes I'm sure Payton, thank you

Pay~ okay as long as you want to

y/n~ I do

Pay~ then we'll do it

y/n~ I love you Payton

Pay~ I love you too

*You got up and grabbed some jeans and a hoodie then got changed, Payton was already dressed, he was wearing some black adidas joggers and a grey shirt, after you got changed you went into the bathroom to brush your hair, you went to grab your hairbrush but Payton grabbed it first, you giggled a little and he stood behind you and slowly brushed your hair, it didnt hurt, he was good at it, he was soft aswell*

Pay~ aaaaand done!

y/n~ thank you Payton, you ready to go?

Pay~ Yes ma'am

y/n~ okay lets go.

*everyone else in the house was asleep so you quietly went out to the car and drove to the prison, when you got there, there was a massive riot outside, everyone was screaming "let Sasha go! let Sasha go!" it was crazy there were so many people there, you and Payton pushed past them and went to the guard at the door, Payton showed his something on his phone, one of the officers had sent it to him so you could get in, you walked in and saw a police officer sat at a table waiting for you, when you walked over he stood up and smiled at you, he shook both of your hands and and pointed to a room*

plc~ hello Payton, hello y/n, so you know what we're doing right now, he's in his cell at the moment so were going to talk to you two then we'll bring him out*

Pay~ okay thank you officer

*you walked into the room and sat at a table, the officer sat at the other end*

plc~ alright so I'm going to ask you a few questions, then we'll bring him out.

y/n~ okay

plc~ so first question when and where did all of this happen?

Pay~ at our house in the living room, at 11:15pm around that time.

plc~ okay

*he started writing down in a notepad*

plc~ okay so who found you Payton?

Pay~ y/n did

plc~ thank you, and do you remember anything that happened that night?

Pay~ erm, i remember going downstairs and seeing y/n at the balcony but after that its a blur.

plc~ okay thank you, I'll go get him.

*you and Payton sat down and waited, Payton wrapped his arm around you and held your hand, then you heard the door open, you looked up and couldn't believe what you were seeing, it was...*

528 words

a/n~ hey guys I know this one was short, but I've recently broke my laptop and had my phone taken away "forever" aha. so I'm writing this on my really old and slow computer, I'm so sorry about everything but I really love you guys and I love writing for you guys so I want this to work :\ so I'll try and I'm sorry if this shit don't work out :(