E i g h t y - s i x 🥀

a/n~ no more posts till either Monday now

*you got up and ran downstairs to the living room as quick as you could, Chase was kneeled down on the floor crying uncontrollably, you ran to him ad grabbed him, you hugged him and stroked his hair*

y/n~ Chase? hey Hufflepuff, what's up?

Jo~ he wont talk to any of us, I thought you would be the best person?

y/n~ yeah thank you for calling Nessa. Chase, hey look at me, please

*he looked up at you, his eyes puffy red and teary, his face covered in tears and knuckles covered in blood*

A~ yo what the fuck happened to your hands man?

*Anthony bent down and took Chases hands, blood gushing from his knuckles*

A~ yo someone get the damn First aid kit, like now.

*Josh ran to the kitchen and grabbed the kit then came back, Anthony grabbed it and cleaned Chases hands before bandaging them up. Chase sat up and you took him up to your room, you sat down on your bed and talked to him*

y/n~ Chase what the fuck is going on?

Chase~ nothing... it's nothing

y/n~ yes it is, did you get in a fight?

*you lifted up his chin and saw he had a black eye*

y/n~ did someone hit you?!

*Chase pulled away and covered his face*

Chase~ okay I got in a fight. What is it to you?

y/n~ you're my best friend, and I'm worried about you... please tell me?

Chase~ I- I went back to my mums house to see her, and um, Dave was there...

y/n~ I thought they broke up?

Chase~ so did I... so when I saw him I went off on one and he hit me again... I thought he was gone for good, but I guess she thought well Chase isn't here anymore so Dave won't beat him so we can date again or some dumb shit like that, I just... I just thought I meant m-more than that... Y-you know?

*you pulled him in to hug you, you stroked his hair*

y/n~ it's okay Chase, you're going to be okay

Chase~ but what about my mum. What if he hurts her?

y/n~ we can go to someone, the police? A therapist?

*he nodded*

Chase~ but my mum will hate me if he gets arrested, she depends on him

y/n~ well if she is mentally unstable, the police will take her to a physiatrist

Chase~ that won't change how she'll feel about me, I can't loose my mum y/n, I can't

y/n~ I know Ch-

*he pulled away from you and stood up*

Chase~ no you don't! you have your mum, she loves you.

y/n~ but I don't have a dad, so I understand

Chase~ the only reason you don't have a dad is because he's a psycho who tried to murder Payton!

*he covered his mouth as if trying to push the words back in, you began to cry*

y/n~ yeah well at least my dad didn't leave us for my mums sister!

*you regretted what you said as soon as you said it, but you were mad and hurting, you and Chase had never been in an argument so you were really shocked but didn't show it, the emotion is Chase's eyes soon changed from sorrow and regret to anger and hatred*

Chase~ no but he left you for his best friend and I bet the kids he had with her are waaaaaaaaaaaay better than you!

y/n~ maybe you could be friends with them since neither of you have a dad anymore!

*you got up and started walking towards the door, Chase tried to stop you*

Chase~ y/n, I'm sorry...

y/n~ no! I tried to be there for you because you're going through something and you didn't let me, I tried to understand, but you pushed me away! so I'm leaving!

Chase~ where are you going to go..?

y/n~ back to my mums. try and find Payton? I don't know! as long as YOU'RE not there!

*you pushed past him and grabbed some flip flops then ran outside, you didn't have a car so you just started walking, you didn't know where but you weren't going to stay there, you pulled out your phone and called Payton, but he didn't answer, so you pulled out your airpods from your pocket and started playing your music, you kept walking till you got to this massive field, you walked through the grass till you were a while away from the entrance and just laid down in the grass, you were playing you're really cool from Gaurdin and all the memories came flooding back so you texted Payton*

You
hi. I miss you, a lot. me and Chase got in an argument and I really want to talk to you, so if you're not busy, call me? or even better come see me? I'm in the field near our house and no one know I'm here.

Payton
hey. I mis you too babygirl and I'm sorry about your argument with Chase I can't call right now, but I will later, I love you.

You
So you're not coming?

Payton
I told you we need to be careful. That's not careful, also. I love you too?

You
I love you too Payton Moormeier

*you put your phone down after turning the music all the way up, you laid back down and closed your eyes, you seemed to be there for a while since when you opened your eyes it was an hour later, you sat up and saw a punch of rose petals around you, you looked around and no one was there so you stood up to see a red car parked in the field further down, you could also very faintly see a young boy stood next to the car looking at you, you stood there for a second then your phone buzzed*

Payton
so you like those rose petals? well don't just stand there come give me a kiss.

1006 words