F o u r t e e n 🍒

a/n~ hiiiiii, this is a big old warning this chapter contains self harm contemplation and self harm references, if that is something that triggers you just skip it, you wont miss out much :) x

user: omg they're so cute together, I'm so happy for you both
@paytonmoormeier: thank youuuu

hater: ew, Payton I'm so much better
user2: shut up, they're so cute

@lilhuddy: my ship has sailed! {on social media}
@y/n: aha Chase, funny one

@luvanthony: I'm so happy you found someone that loves you Man
@paytonmoormeier: me too dude :)

@hater2: right so you make it official but you wont even say love over the internet? stupid
@user3: maybe they want to keep most of it to themselves and not publicise everything they do? don't get involved.

~see more comments~

*you're driving back and Payton can see you checking the comments and renewing the feed every two seconds*

Pay~ see y/n, everyone's happy for us.

y/n~ not everyone, some people hate us together

Pay~ fuck them buba, I love you, and you're mine, that's all that matters to me right now

y/n~ I love you too baby

*you leaned over and kissed him on the cheek, he put his hand on your inner thigh and whispered in your ear*

Pay~ so now that everybody knows, can I mark my territory now? {talking about giving you hickeys}
*he winked at you and moved his hand further up your thigh*

y/n~ I don't know Pay, Maybe

*you wink back and slowly bite your bottom lip, making eye contact, Payton pulled over and unbuckled his seatbelt, he slowly started to move his hand up your body, stopping every few seconds to make sure you're okay with it, when he got to your cheek you unbuckled your belt and climbed over the seat and sat on his lap, you started to kiss, he licked your bottom lip asking for entrance, you allowed him, your tongues fought for dominance. His won, he explored your mouth and you slowly moved your hands down his body and put them up his shirt, you started stroking his chest slowly and calmly, intensifying the kiss even more. He smirked through the kiss and put his hand on your thigh again, you made out passionately for a good ten minutes before your phone rang*

incoming call from Chase ❤😊...

you: hello?

Chase: hi, I'm at yours but your not there, how long does it take to get back from the beach?

you:*silence*

*you turned to Payton who took the phone from you*

Payton: we're on our way home, traffics bad

Chase: oh, right then. see you when you get here

Payton: yep see you then Bye

you: bye Chase

Chase: bye guys, don't get caught in 'traffic' again

*he started laughing down the phone as he hung up*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

y/n~ that was awkward

Pay~ I'm mad.

y/n~ awe baby don't be we can finish tonight *you wink at him and sit back in your seat as he starts to pull out onto the road again*

Pay~ good, I was just getting started *he smirked and did his seatbelt up*

*when you got back Chase was sat on the sofa watching titanic, eating pizza, you jump on him and scream "JACK! WHERE ARE YOU JACK?!" Him and Payton start laughing and Payton runs over and picks you up "I'm right here Rose" he spins you around and kisses you on the cheek*

Chase~ urgh. I'm so single, it makes me so sad sometimes, especially when I'm with you.

*you run over to him and hg him*

y/n~ oh I'm sorry Hufflepuff, it'll be ok, you'll find the right girl, we go back to school in a week, you'll find a girl there.

Pay~ yh y/n's right, there'll be so many girls there for you

*your mood automatically dropped, you couldn't help but feel like Payton was going to find someone else at school and it was going to end like last time*

y/n~ yh so many girls... I'm feeling tired, I'm going to go to bed

*you walk upstairs and go sit in your bed, you sit there for 20 minutes till Chase has left then grab your kit from your drawer, you contemplate cutting since that's what you usually do but you heard Payton walk in so you hid it under your pillow*

y/n~ uh. uh. hey baby...

Pay~ what's wrong buba? I can tell somethings up.

y/n~ nothing...

*Payton lifts you up and moves you, he picks up your pillow and finds the blade. His face froze in shock*

Pay~ y/n? How long have you been doing this?

y/n~ uum. since me and Callum got together *you look down at your arms which were covered in scars

Pay~ what did I do buba, why did you want to hurt yourself?

y/n~ um... when you and chase were talking about all those other girls, I felt like you were going to find someone else at school and become like Callum, but I don't want to loose you, you are the best thing thats ever happened to me and if I lost you I would ne-

*Payton pulls you close and hugs you tight wrapping his arms around you, tears rolling down your face*

Pay~ I would never do that to you buba, you are my world and my rock, I don't want to loose you either.

*you bury your face in his hoodie and wrap your arms around him you lay there for a while when Payton finally breaks the silence*

Pay~ y/n?

y/n~ yes baby

Pay~ do you want to start seeing someone about your cutting?

y/n~ no, I just need you at the moment, as long as I have you, I'll be okay.

Pay~ you promise? *he put out his pinkie and looked you in the eyes*

y/n~ I promise *you link pinkies and shake on it, you lay down with him and rest in his arms, completely forgetting what you said in the car earlier, you look and him and see hes asleep so you just forget it and go to bed, but just before you whisper into his ear*

y/n~ I love you so much Payton Moormeier, so much.

1000 words :)