Kind of a part but not really a part, a redo of a part hehe

a/n~ hey guys, so this is just a redo of something, so after about 2 weeks I have finally decided to rewrite the part where Payton says he loves you for the first time, so in the original it Cheaper 9 and you've been dating for a couple days, and something about that just doesn't seem right to me so I'm rewriting it hehe, so in this, lets say you have been together for 2 weeks

*When you got to Payton's you realised you had the whole house to yourselves, Faith was at her boyfriends and Joanne was staying at her office since she had a meeting super early in the morning. You went up to his room and saw him lying on his bed waiting for you. You watched some netflix then got changed, you put on one of Payton's shirts and some shorts, he put on some sweats and took off the shirt he was wearing, after you were dressed you went and lied on his bed, he came and laid next to you, for a bit before picking you up and sitting you on his lap*

y/n~ hey, hey, hey Mr Moormeier! I was very comfortable there.

Pay~ well you'll be even more comfortable lying on me :)

y/n~ you're so damn adorable Pay

*You started to kiss him and play with his hair, then you pulled away and started to leave kisses on his neck until you found his sweet spot, he moaned and grabbed your waist, you sat up and took off your shirt and started to kiss his neck again moving down to his chest, you trickled your fingers down his divine abs, he smirked and flipped you over.*

Pay~ I love you y/n

*you froze where you were, he just said, it. I love you y/n. After two long and amazing weeks he said it, the biggest smile grew on your face*

Pay~ I- I'm sorry I d-

y/n~ I love you too Pay

*he smiled and leaned down slowly, he started kissing you again, moving towards your neck like you did to him, when he finally got to your neck, you let out a little moan, he smiled and continued to moved down your body to your chest. He picked you up and pinned you against the wall, he starts to kiss you again, with tongue, you pulled away*