S e v e n t y - f i v e 😉

Payton's POV:

*I woke up around 2am to y/n shaking and screaming in her sleep, she was scratching at her face and kicking the cover off of us, I grabbed her and pulled her over to my side, I began to shake her slightly to try and wake her up*

Pay~ y/n? Buba? Wake up

*she wouldn't wake up, she just kept screaming*

y/n~ no! stop! get away from me!

*I pulled her even closer and pulled her hands away from her face to restrain her from scratching, I started to rock back and forth slowly to try and calm her down*

Pay~ I'm right here babygirl, you're going to be okay

y/n~ no! get away, get away!

*I started to think maybe it was sleep paralysis, but then I realise it isn't*

a/n~ sleep paralysis checkkkkk dododododo doo do do dodo, I really do be scared doe aha (for context I have it aha)

Pay~ they're not going to get you, I'm right here y/n

*she slowly started to calm down and gripped onto my arms which I had wrapped around her*

Pay~ shh, it's okay, shh, I got you, I got you babygirl

*she stopped moving or making any noise at all and her whole body dropped, her grip on my arm got really droopy whereas at the beginning she was literally holding on for dear life, we stayed there for a couple more minutes before I started to drift off and y/n was already asleep, the next morning I contemplated asking her what was going on till she walked out of the bathroom, in only her black matching bra and thong set with scratches and blood all over her face, legs and back, she came in and my mouth dropped*

y/n~ what the fuck is this?

Pay~ you don't remember?

y/n~ remember what?

Pay~ last night? when we were sleeping you had a- a panic attack? or a nightmare, but it was bad

y/n~ I acted on that one?

Pay~ what one?

y/n~ I keep having this reoccurring dream, about...

Pay~ what y/n? you know I'm here for you.

*I got out of bed and walked over to her, she was stood in front of the mirror now, looking at the scratches on her legs, I wrapped my arms around her bare skin, she held my arms*

y/n~ I know I just... It's-

Pay~ It's okay

y/n~ Callum...

Pay~ oh y/n, I'm so sorry, do you want to talk about it?

*she slowly nodded*

End of POV

*we walked over to the white and black beanbags in the corner next to the bookshelf and sat down, Payton sat on the black one and pulled you into his lap, but at an angle so he could see you when you're talking, he wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed your forehead*

Pay~ whenever you're ready babygirl, it's a big thing

y/n~ I was just reimagining what was happening

*you didn't actually tell Payton what happened in your dream but you talked about it for a little while and told him minor details but you couldn't stop thinking about it while you were talking*

flashback
~~~~~~~~~

a/n~ WARNING! BIG FAT FAT FAT FAT WARNING!!!!!!!!!! The next bit may trigger and offend people, so I'll be writing it in bold, soooooo, if you are one of those people and wish not to read about these things: rape, abuse ext. please skip the BOLD ITALIC writing FULL DISCRETION, ILYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY <3 :) and you WILL get through this! also it'll be in 1st persoooon :) but you guys are even more amazing personssssss I love youuuuu <3 wow I'm really feeling the love MWAH.

*I had already packed my bag so I could run away to a hotel in the city centre but just as I was about to leave the front door swung open*

C~ where do you think you're going?!

y/n~ I-

C~ shut up you fat bitch!

*he slapped me round the face then pushed me back and took my bag*

y/n~ I was going to go back to my house...

C~ you don't get to go back to your house, you still have bruises and cuts you stupid bitch! you know this!

y/n~ I'm sorry Callum... I won't do it again.

C~ yeah. I know you won't, but now you have to be punished

y/n~ I didn't tell anyone though, no ones knows Cal

C~ I don't care! You tried to leave

y/n~ But I-

*he grabbed my arm and started dragging me to his room*

y/n~ ow! that hurts!

C~ I don't give a shit

*he threw me on the bed and began to rip of my shirt and leggings*

y/n~ Callum please don't do th-

*he covered my mouth and flipped me over, I could hardly breathe, I tried to rip his hand off but he just applied more pressure*

C~ you shouldn't have done that baby

*I tried to scream, but it turned into a scream of pain once he thrusted into me with no warning, he began slapping me*

*you began to cry as Payton's words became a long continued humming in your ears and everything around you was slowing turning into a big blur, you feel a tear fall down your cheek then another and another, till you couldn't stop*

a/n~ I didn't actually write all about the Callum sitch, just the things leading up to it and the moment it happened but nothing else since it started to really fuck with me while I was writing it, if you have EVER been through anything like this, you are strong and amazing and my heart breaks for you and my love goes to you, we all love you so fucking much, keep doing what you love because it's fucking amazing! I will always be here for you don't ever forget that shit ILY <3 also this entire chapter is fr me just being in my feels hehe

Pay~ y/n? hey no no it's okay baby, I'm here

*you could hear him now, he pulled you even closer and started hugging you and talking to you, you had zoned out though, you were staring at a plant in the corner of your room just crying*

1042 words