S e v e n t y - f o u r 😉

a/n~ right and before some stir crazy fan comes after meeeee (imagine I'm singing the word meeeee <3), I know that isn't my edited picture with the PaytonxReader shit, I liked the picture hehe :) also everyone please go show some love and support to @Mimi9672 <3

*when you got to the café, your mum was sat at a table outside, accompanied by a man around the same age, Sebastian, he had dirty blonde hair and brown eyes*

y/n~ I have never seen someone with brown eyes and blonde hair before, oh my god y/n shut up, they're looking at you, smile, wave do anything, don't just stand there

*you started walking to them and waved, they got up and walked over to you, your mum looked so happy, she hugged you and then Sebastian walked up to you*

a/n~ S=SEBASTIAAAAAAN sorry I like that name Seb, Sebby, Sebastian, S so many opportunitieeees! I'm like hella hyped writing this so yeah aha

S~ Hey, I'm Sebastian, you must be y/n? y/m's daughter, I've heard a lot about you, and you sure do live up to your mothers descriptions so far

*he smiled at you, his smile was soft and welcoming, you felt like a space in your heart was ready to let someone else in as a father figure maybe, you didn't exactly want to replace your father, but life would be a lot easier with someone else there to help you get through things, you laughed a bit at his comment on your mothers description of you smiled and went in for a hug, he hugged you back and rubbed your back before pulling away, you all started walking back to the table, Sebastian in front, you looked to your mum, nodded, winked and gave her a thumbs up, she laughed a little under her breath and you went and sat down, Seb and your mum sat at one side and you sat at the other*

S~ so y/n, what is your big goal in the job atmosphere?

y/n~ erm, well I do a bit of modelling here and there, but I'm focused on photography, art and music many, while I'm a social media influencer currently as well

*he looks shocked at what you said*

y/n~ oh no.

S~ wow that's amazing, although quite a few models suffer with a lot of anxiety and sometimes depression usually

y/n~ thank god. yeah, some modelling agencies are very strict causing stress, but I don't think that's something I'm going to look very deep into

*Seb nods*

S~ mm yes, do you think you'll always do influencing?

y/n~ I don't think I'm going to be able to influence so many people when I'm older, I feel influencing is something I would stop at around 60, 70 maybe? and of course paid photography would be a big part of that for me

S~ your mother said you were very ready to 'take on the world'

*you all laugh a little*

y/n~ so mum says you're new to the offices, how are you liking it there?

S~ oh yes it's great, me and your mother have been working together a lot more recently

*he placed his hand on her thigh and she cupped his, she smiled, the biggest she has ever since you guys moved to North Carolina, it made your heart warm, you smiled as they looked into each others eyes then looked back at you, they looked happy, really happy, it made you feel like there might be more to it than what you know, after you talked a little bit the waitress walked over and gave you all cups of water before taking your orders, after you eat you talk a bit more and then get ready to leave, and since Sebastian gave your mum a lift there, he drove her back home and you got a taxi back to yours since you don't have a car yet, when you got back Payton was on the sofa on his phone, you tried to be quiet but the door slammed shut due to the wind, he span around so fast you were pretty convinced he had whiplash, he jumped up with the biggest smile on his face and started walking towards you*

Pay~ is that my babygirl?!

*he opened his arms and grabbed you, he span you round and you squealed, you wrapped you legs around his waist and he wrapped his arms around yours, you looked down at him and wrapped your arms around his neck and leaned down to kiss him*

y/n~ I was only gone for 3 hours Pay

Pay~ three hours too long

*he kissed you again*

y/n~ where is everyone?

Pay~ mall, and Ants at his dads

y/n~ oh yeah

*he bounced you up and you squealed, he moaned a little by accident and you giggled a bit, you looked down at him and he blushed, he put his head in the crook of your neck and started slowly laughing*

y/n~ that was so hot

Pay~ oh really?

*he shot his head up and looked at you with a smirk on his face*

y/n~ huh?

Pay~ it was hot?

y/n~ I- I said that out loud?

*you felt your cheeks flare up and you buried your face in your hands, Payton slowly moved your hands, and you looked up at him through your eyelashes and side smiled a little, he kissed your forehead slowly and you felt automatically better, you looked back up at him and giggled a bit*

y/n~ I need to learn to stop thinking out loud

*as soon as you said it, you knew what was going to happen next. Payton started spinning around with you in his arms, holding you by your thighs, he stopped and started swaying you both*

Pay~ I'm thinking oooout loud, maybe
We found love right where we are
Baow, baow, baow

*he starts pretending to play guitar*

y/n~ there isn't a guitar solo in that bit silly

*you kissed his nose*

Pay~ I know, but guitars are cool

*you look at his mouth and he's smiling like crazy, you smile back and he slowly kisses you, you pull away and Payton starts running with you in his arms making aeroplane noises*

y/n~ Payton! Put me down

*you start laughing and kicking his back but it doesn't work, he runs over to the sofa and throws you on it, falling on top of you, he brushes your hair out of your face and you just look at each other for a while, you could feel Payton's breath against your skin, he was breathing heavily from spinning around and running to the sofa, you closed your eyes and took a deep breathe in and when you opened your eyes Payton was even closer, he leaned in to kiss you and you kissed back, when he pulled away he tucked your hair behind your ear then kissed you again*

Pay~ you are my everything y/n y/l/n, don't you ever forget that

y/n~ I won't baby

*you both got up and you ran upstairs while Payton chased you, you jumped on your bead and squealed as Payton jumped on top of you*

Pay~ TORANOMO

*he landed straight next to you as you had curled up in a tiny ball at the top of your bed, he climbed up and pulled you down, you took off your shoes and climbed back into bed with him, he put on a movie and you decided to get changed, you took off your trousers and shirt leaving you in your red lacey bra and matching thong, you could feel Payton staring at you from behind, you turned around and saw Payton dart his eyes back to the TV and fake cough, you laugh a little then go over to your wardrobe you started pulling out every item of clothing you owned*

y/n~ uuuurgh, I can't find anything to wear!

Pay~ here

*he pulled off his white T-shirt that he was wearing and passed it to you*

y/n~ thank youuuu

*you clenched the shirt to your chest and kissed him, you stuffed your face in his shirt and inhaled deeply then put it on, after, you both climbed back into bed and you quickly began to feel yourself starting to drift off, not because you were tired but because of the strong and amazing smell of Payton's body spray and the feeling of his arms tightly wrapped around you*

1412 words