S i x t e e n 🍒

*It's Monday morning, 6am and you've just woken up to get ready for school, you put on your outfit you chose yesterday, your black ripped jeans and cuffed grid belly top, you grab some socks and put your shoes on, you grab your favourite checked vans bag and start to pack for school, you get all your school stuff then grab some sport leggings, a matching sports bra and so trainers and put in in your bag, you curl your hair and put on some lip gloss, blush, highlighter and mascara. When your done you put on your chain, choker and clip your hair back with 2 black hair clips, you ran downstairs, said goodbye to your mum and left*

*Payton was wearing his favourite Hawaii shirt with high cuffed sleeves and 3 top buttons undone with some black ripped jeans with his favourite Air Force*

Pay~ Morning Buba, you excited?

y/n~ yeah. I just got my lessons what do you have?

Pay~ Chemistry, Sport, Music, Photography then Maths, you?

y/n~ I've got the exact same! we're going to be together!

Pay~ omg, yes, lets go pick up Chase then we'll meet Ant and Jackson for breakfast

y/n~ ok

*you pull up at Chases house and see him stood outside, he was wearing his grey jumper and some baby blue washed out jeans*

Chase~ morning bumble bee, morning bro

y/n~ morning Hufflepuff

Pay~ morning bro

*as soon as chase got his phone out you snatched it away from his to see what classes he had*

Chase~ yo?!

Pay~ calm down buba

y/n~ sorry, so you have... Chemistry, Sport, Music. Oop same as us then... Photography... then Maths! Yay! we're all in the same class! I'm so excited guys!

Chase~ same! where are we meeting The boys?

Pay~ iHOP

y/n~ oo, pancakes yum

Chase~ yummyyyy

*when you get iHOP, you see Anthony and Jackson sat a table near the ordering bar, you run up to Anthony and Jackson and hug them both Chase and Payton not far behind*

A~ yo whats popin?

Pay~ yo, we chillin man. You excited??

J~ yes man, I wanna get my higher grades in photography tho

y/n and Pay~ same

y/n~ I had an amazing grade in dance at my old school, I wanna do good in that too

Pay~ music man, I wanna do well in music

A~ I don't know where I'm headed to be fair

Pay~ well I'm sure you'll do great no matter what bro

*they do they're weird little hand shake you know the one where they shake hands then click? yh the one Bryce does aha*

J~ right should we sit and order?

Pay~ sounds amazing *you all start laughing and you go sit at a table, you sit next to Payton on one side, and Jackson, Chase and Anthony sit on the other*

*after about five minutes, a waiter comes to serve you, she has short brown hair and dark green eyes, when she was taking your order, you could see her eyes continuously shifting over to Payton*

a/n~ wa=waiter

wa~ and what can I get for you sweetie? *she smiles and Payton and walks closer to him*

Pay~ I'll have the same as her *he says pointing at my order sheet*

wa~ are you sure? I can cook you something special *she winks*

Pay~ um not thank you *he says confused as he holds my hand and brings it on to the table so she can see* the same ass her please?

wa~ whatever

*the waiter walks away and you look at Payton*

y/n~ what the fuck

A~ she was hitting on your man!

y/n~ don't blame her to be fair

*you kiss Payton on the cheek and he smirks*

Pay~ I would never do that to you

y/n~ I know baby

*you look over and see Anthony recording you, you smile and bury your face in Payton's shirt, about ten minutes pass and you pull out your phone you go on Anthony's snap story and he's posted the video of you, he captioned it 'these two call me single in 100 ways'

y/n~ sorry Ant

A~ no problem kid

Chase~ haha you're a kid!

y/n~ shut up!

*you all start laughing and the waiter comes back over*

wa~ here's your check *you put out your hand to take it and she dodges you and hands it to Payton, trying to hold is hand*

*he pulls away*

Pay~ yo, I just want the check?

wa~ oh, yh I see

*she passes him the check winks, makes the calling motion and walking away*

J~ the fuuuu-

Chase~ no! no swearing infront of y/n's lickle ears!

J~ oh yh sorry kKkKkiD

*Payton laughs but stops when you turn and give him that look*

Pay~ oh shit!

Chase~ well you've just gone and done it now Payton! He lickle ears are ruined! She's might aswell listen to Mo Bamba now!

*you all start laughing and Payton checks the Check, written over all your orders is a number*

y/n~ that whore

*you get up and walk over to the ordering bar*

y/n~ Yo! I wanna see the little slut that served me and my friends!

wa~ that would be me

y/n~ so you admit to being a slut? Cause I sure think you are one!

wa~ how dare you, why would call me such thing

Pay~ y/n calm down!

y/n~ no Payton,. it's under control

*you look back at the waiter*

y/n~ 1. winking at my boyfriend and flirting with me 2. continuing after he made it very clear we were together and 3. writing your number on our check

wa~ there was something in my eye, I was just giving him the check, thats the restaurants number

y/n~ right so that why theres a winky face after the number? isn't it?

wa~ just being friendly

y/n~ shut the fuck up, were you just being nice, you were flirting with my boyfriend, and may I add we are all MINORS!

A~ and I

Chase~ oop-

*you slam the check and the money on the counter and walk out, the boys following you*

1020 words

a/n~ felt like this might be a good place to stop? dk tho