F i f t y - s i x 🤩

Payton's POV:

*it will be mine and y/n's one year anniversary soon and I want to do something really amazing, I don't know exactly what yet but I have an idea, its really big and it's really crazy but I want to be something big and crazy, I love y/n so much, I wouldn't be able to live without her, so I want her to know that*

*I woke up and remembered y/n stayed as Nessa's last night so she would most probably be at hers right now, I got up and got changed then went downstairs, Faith and my mum were sat on the couch, watching TV*

Joanne~ morning Payton

Faith~ morning sleepyhead

Pay~ ahaha so very funny Faith, but do you know whats funnier? this!

*I ran towards her full speed and jumped on her*

Pay~ COWABUNGA!

Faith~ OW! PAYTON GET OFF ME!

Pay~ whatever

*I got up and walked to the kitchen*

Pay~ morning mum, by the way

*I looked at Faith and grinned, she rolled he eyes then grabbed her phone from the table, I opened the fridge and grabbed some milk then went and got some cereal, after I ate I went back up stairs and brushed my teeth, after that I left and went to y/n's house, when I got there, her mum was sat in the kitchen*

Pay~ morning y/m

y/m~ morning Payton

Pay~ did you sleep well?

y/m~ I did, thank you Payton

Pay~ no problem, is she upstairs?

y/m~ yeah

Pay~ ok thanks

y/m~ thats ok

*I ran upstairs and opened the door and y/n was sat in her bed watching Netflix*

Pay~ morning babygirl, you look stunning

y/n~ thank you Pay

*I went and sat down on the bed with her, I leaned over and kissed her gently, softly, she pulled away and slowly licked her bottom lip, it was so hot, I looked longingly at her lips before leaning back in for another kiss, when I pulled away she looked me deeply in the eyes*

y/n~ I love you Payton

Pay~ I love you too buba

*I moved over and picked y/n up, she giggled a little bit*

y/n~ Payton, what are you doing?!

Pay~ I want cuddlesssss

*I sat her in between my legs and wrapped my arms around her waist, I brushed her hair to the side and kissed her neck, soft and slow, she held my hands where they were and backed up into me, the warmth of her body made me feel good, he soft hands placed apon mine, there wasn't anything in the world that would make me want to move, I tightened my grip a bit as she started to wiggle her feet about, hitting mine, I laughed a bit and she looked up at me, she was so beautiful, no makeup, just pure, gorgeous morning glow, I can't believe she's mine*

Pay~ you're so beautiful buba, I love you so much

y/n~ thank you baby, I love you too

*she cuddled up into me and laid her head on my chest*

End of POV:

*he smelt so amazing, his cologne was to die for, I loved days like this, days where we would just cuddle and watch Netflix, tell eachother how much we loved one another and nothing else in the world would matter anymore, just me and him, I looked up at him and he kissed my forehead, I smiled at him then looked back at the TV*

Pay~ you want to ask Chase if he wants to come over?

y/n~ yeah okay, I'll call him

*you picked up your phone and rang Chases number*

Chase~ hellooooo

y/n~ hiya, I'm at my house with Payton right now, and we were wonderinggg, if you wanted to come over and watch some Netflix with us?

Chase~ uh, well I would be honoured, see now this is the part were you imagine me placing my hand over my heart

Pay~ yeah, I can see it

Chase~ yep, okay, I'll be over in 5

y/n~ okie dokie then, see you then

Chase~ yep toodles

Pay~ byyyyye

*you ended the call and put your phone of the side cabinet next to your bed*

697 words

a/n~ this chapter is literally just me fantasising about what i want but don't got