N i n e t y 🥵

*when you woke up the next morning Payton was still asleep next to you, you had spent the night at his hotel, risky move, and you knew that, but you would've given anything to spend one night with him after the shit you've been through recently, you slowly pulled the covers off you and got off the bed and grabbed your clothes you were wearing the day before and put them back on, then you went into the bathroom and saw that there were two toothbrushes, after looking carefully you saw there was still toothpaste on one of the brushes so you took the clean one and ran it under the tap, then you grabbed the toothpaste bottle and squeezed some on your brush then started brushing your teeth, after you finished you went to the toilet then washed your hands and walked back out, where Payton was still fast asleep, you carefully leaned over him to grab your phone then went and sat on one of the chairs near the window and opened up Travelocity.com on safari, you searched for tickets to Bora Bora and all the other things you needed then booked them and sent the screenshot to your group chat, every one Venmoed you the money they owed, you told them all the details then you went to wake Payton up*

y/n~ Pay, baby, wake up, it's like 10 o'clock

Pay~ and?

y/n~ and, its 10 o'clock

Pay~ and a Saturday, get back in bed with me babygirl

*he rolled over to grab you and saw you were already dressed*

Pay~ well how are you meant to sleep comfortably in those you silly?

y/n~ we're not going to back to sleep, we're going to pack

Pay~ what if someone's there?

y/n~ fine, I'll pack for you, meet us at the airport tomorrow at 6 am

Pay~ 6 am!? on a sunday?! are you fucking crazy?

y/n~ nope, but you're being very loud and I would just like to remind you we're not sat home, we're in a hotel, so shut up

Pay~ kiss me.

y/n~ what?

Pay~ kiss me and I'll stop

y/n~ seriously Payton?

Pay~ LAA LA LAAAAA

y/n~ okay okay!

*you bent down and kissed him*

y/n~ now get up

*Payton puckered his lips for another*

y/n~ you are so annoying

*you leaned in and kissed him once more then pulled away and grabbed his hand pulling him out of the bed, he got up and stood in front of you, wearing just his boxers, he stepped closer so your bodies were pressed against one another*

Pay~ this would've been so much better if you were half naked too

*he winked at you and laughed a little, you pushed him away and he fell on the bed, he put his arms out waiting for you to climb on his lap but you turned away to go to his bag instead*

Pay~ you little tease

y/n~ get changed first

*you span around and smiled at him sarcastically, shaking your head jaggedly and squinting your eyes*

Pay~ noooo

y/n~ practice what you preach then

*Payton grunted and stood up quickly to grab the white t-shirt and grey joggers you through to him*

Pay~ a white shirt AND grey jogger?

*you looked over at him, he put his head down and whispered to himself*

Pay~ jeez you're horny

y/n~ come again sorry?

Pay~ nothing.

y/n~ erm yeah, what I thought.

*you laughed a little then went and sat down on one of the chairs still looking at Payton*

Pay~ Jesus Christ, take a picture it'll last longer!

y/n~ okay

*you took your phone out of your pocket and snapped a picture of him:

once he got dressed, he grabbed his phone and sat on his bed*

Pay~ well I can't come with you so I love you and I'll see you tomorrow morning

*he got up and walked over to you, he hugged and kissed you then pulled away*

Pay~ I'm going to miss you buba

*he frowned then hugged you again*

y/n~ I love you too baby

682 words