S i x 🍒

*It's around 6:45 and you wake up to Payton whispering in your ear*

Pay~ get up sunshine your mum's going to be home soon *his morning voice kind of turns you on, you turned around and kissed him, when you pulled away, he looked at your lips, bit his and kissed you again, but when that boy bites his lip it's like oh my gawd some one help*

y/n~ ok. I'm so happy I get to do that

Pay~ do what?

y/n~ kiss you *you bit your lip and looked at him, he was looking at your chest*

Payton's POV

*omg my gawd, that girl when she kisses me I feel like a god, but when she bites her lip urgh, I want that. I looked down and my body was pressed against hers, she has such an amazing body figure. I really want to ask her to be my girlfriend*

End of POV

*you both got out of bed and got ready, you were wearing some ripped black skinny jeans, a queen shirt and an army print bomber jacket, Payton was wearing grey sweats and no shirt*

Pay~ why do you always look better than me?

y/n~ you look amazing, that shirt really suits you, you should wear it more often

*you both start laughing, he throws you on your bed and starts tickling you*

y/n~ P-Payton st-stop *you managed to say through the laughter*

*Payton tickled you again and then stopped and flipped you over, now he was lying on the bed and you were sat on his chest, you put your head in the crevasse of his neck and played with his hair, he started rubbing your back and held your other hand, you got up to get a drink and when you got back Payton was filming a tiktok on your bed. you put the drink of your vanity and jumped on him. The video was to the song 'Falling in love with you' by Elvis Presley*

*Later on that day you were scrolling through TikTok and you came across that video, all the comments were ship emoji's and comments asking if you were dating and other things like that, you smirked and commented 'oo, defo ship this duo ;)' so many people replied to it with something like 'omg, she ships them, and she's the girl, they're dating! Payton who was sat on your bed, looked at you at smiled, then signalled for you to come sit with him*

y/m~ hey y/n I'm home!

y/n~ hey mum, Payton's here, if thats ok with you?

y/m~ yeah of course, hiya Payton!

Pay~ hey y/m

y/m~ did you guys have fun at the party?

*you and Payton looked at each other and smiled*

y/n~ yes mum we had lots of fun

y/m~ that's good, I'm just gonna pop out anything you two want for breakfast?

y/n~ can we get some Chick-fil-a?

y/m~ yeah ok, I'll be back soon ok?

y/n~ ok love you bye

y/m~ love you bye, bye Payton

Pay~ bye y/m

Payton's POV

*Just hearing her say those three words makes my heart melt and they weren't even towards me. I love her so much and I really want to be with her, but I want it to be special if I do it. She's such an amazing person and deserves the world, I want to ask her to be my girlfriend before school starts again though*

End of POV

*After breakfast Payton went home and you sat down to talk to your mum about the party*

y/n~ mum? can I talk to you about something?

y/m~ yes y/n of course

y/n~ I don't know if you could tell but since we moved here I started to really like Payton, and at the party last night he told me he liked me I told him I liked him back and he kissed me. We spent all morning together, but we haven't talked about what we are yet, and I really want to be with him.

y/m~ I could tell you liked each other, and Joanne could see it too, and he really does care about you. I want you be able to talk to me about everything so thank you for telling me. maybe ask him? we know he feels the same so just talk to him about it

y/n thank you mum, I love you

y/m~ love you too y/n

734 words