S e v e n t e e n 🍒

a/n~ heres an extra chapter because why the fuck not? im generous, what can I say?

*you storm out of the restaurant and go sit in the car, you can hear Payton shouting your name behind you, Anthony, Jackson and Chase far behind him, when Payton finally gets to you, he holds you hands in his*

Pay~ hey baby, what's wrong?

y/n~ whats wrong is that I just wanted to have a nice breakfast with my friends and boyfriend and this chick starts flirting with my man!

Pay~ yeah I know, but I would never do that to you, some people are just like that, but I don't want them. I want you...

a/n~ this genuinely made me feel so lonely ❤🥺

y/n~ awe he's so amazing, he gives me butterflies. I know... but shes so pretty...

Pay~ not as pretty as you buba

*he grabs your waist and pulls you towards him, he kisses you on the forehead then looks into your eyes*

Pay~ you're so beautiful y/n, I love you

y/n~ I love you too baby

*you wrap your arms around him and lay your head on his chest, you stand there and hug until the others get there*

Chase~ yo-you walk s-so fa-fast *he says trying to catch his breath*

Pay~ sorry, all the tumbling

J~ I-I guess w-were ju-just not a-as athle-tic

A~ I g-guess so

Pay~ right, everyone get in the car, we're gonna be late for our first day to school!

*you all get in and start blasting music, 'Dazed & Confused' by Ruel starts playing and Payton starts singing*

y/n~ his voice is so angelic, he's so amazing, I love him so much

*he looks at you*

Pay~ yeah I lost my head, and I'll do it again.

*you smile and bury your face in your hands*

A~ awe, cute... I want a girlfriend to do that with...

*all the boys start fake crying*

Pay~ shut up man, you sound like baby's. There's gonna be a girl that you like and likes you, just be patient, I had to wait 4 fucking months, fuck who am I kidding, Amber's a bitch, 3 fucking years, but it was all worth it *he puts his hand on yours* you just have to wait, and don't be desperate, isn't that right buba?

y/n~ yessir!

*you all start laughing and you pull up in the school car park*

y/n~ omg! I'm so excited! I need some more friends... that are girls.

*Payton holds your hand, he squeezes it lightly and smiles at you, Anthony, Jackson and Chase are already talking to a big group of girls so you and Payton just walk on*

Pay~ so my whole speak in the car meant nothing to them? useless.

y/n~ I guess not *you both start laughing and walking when this girl gets in your way* excuse me

a/n~ am=amber

am~ oh hey baby, you ok?

Pay~ I'm not your baby Amber, we broke up ages ago, I'm with y/n now, best decision of my life, so if you'll excuse us?

am~ but baby, we love eachother, we were meant for eachother! you cant just walk away from me like that

Pay~ I walked away 4 months ago Amber, leave us be, you'll find someone that loves you and you're bitchy ways, but until then, stop bothering me and y/n!

*he was slightly raising his voice now so you can tell he's annoyed so you step in*

y/n~ yo, Amber?

am~ what!?

y/n~ I don't know whats gone on between you and Payton and I don't care but I know one thing is that it's over, Payton broke up with you, and I get it might be hard to get over him, but you're gonna have to someday, he's moved on, you should too, and if you don't? I might just have to get rid of any chance you have with any boy by knocking your two front teeth out. clear? clear. bye now, have fun

*you walk of still interlocking fingers with Payton, you walk to your locker and you find out his is next to yours, he pins you up against the locker and kisses you*

Pay~ that was so hot. I'm going to marry you one day buba

y/n~ I can't wait.

*you get your stuff and walk to your first class, Chemistry*

*when you walk in all the boys start whistling and looking you up and down. Then Payton walked in...*

Pay~ yo, stop cat calling my girl, she aint a fucking toy

a/n~ jo= josh, S= sam, B= brent

jo~ oh, sorry dude, didn't know she was taken, we cool

Pay~ yh sure

S~ oh shit, sorry man

Pay~ no worries dude

*Brent just sat the staring at you*

S~ yo Brent, you gonna apologise?

B~ no, she's hot, like really hot

*you step back and Payton stands in front of you*

Pay~ yo, have some fucking respect! don't be such a dick!

y/n~ Payt-

Pay~ no leave it y/n, I'm fine

B~ what the fuck did you just call me?

Pay~ I called you a DiIiCk!

a/n~ fr fr, something I would say aha

B~ you're fucking dead Moormeier.

Pay~ no, you're fucking dead Brent!

*Payton grabs him and pins him against the wall, he start punching him in the face, he knees him in the dick and kicks his shin, Brent's face starts going purple. He swings for Payton but he ducks, Payton punches him in the face again, this time making his nose bleed and cutting his face with his ring, he then punches him in the stomach, Brent starts tapping Payton's chest, saying he couldn't breath and he taps out, Payton lets go and pushes him into the middle of the class room, you grab Payton's arm*

y/n~ Payton, please?

Pay~ he gives up anyway buba

B~ alright, alright, I tap out.

Pay~ DONT YOU EVER FUCKING DISRESPECT MY GIRLFRIEND EVER A FUCKING GAIN OR I WILL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU, TILL YOU'RE FUCKING DYING!

*Brent wipes the blood of his face and walks out, passing the boys in the hall*

Chase~ what the fuck happened to him

S~ lets just say, Payton's very... protective over?

y/n~ y/n, y/n y/l/n

S~ y/n, nice to meet you, sorry bout earlier, I promise I'm not like that

y/n~ yeah sure

*you looks round and see a girl and a boy sat at the table, you kiss Payton on the cheek and walk over to them*

y/n~ hey, you mind if I sit here?

???~ no sure, go ahead

y/n~ thanks, I'm y/n, and you are?

???~ I'm Abby, Abby Roberts, and this is my boyfriend Noen Eubanks

a/n~ N=noen, ab=abby

N~ hey, you look so nice, hopefully we can be friends

y/n~ yh 100%, I've gotta go sort out MY boyfriend now, I'll see you round?

A~ yh of course

1140 words