S i x t y - o n e 😘

a couple weeks later

*you woke up to the sounds of banging, like someone was throwing things at the floor from the third story stairs balcony looking towards the living room, you got out of bed and Payton wasn't there, you put on your robe then ran downstairs to find Payton, Chase, Anthony, Josh, Noen and Jackson jumping around on 7 trampolines in your living room, Abby and Nessa were sat on one of the couches recording them, Payton looked up at you, laughed then did a backflip*

Pay~ morning Babygirl

y/n~ what the fuck did you guys do?

*you laughed a little*

Chase~ we made our living room a trampoline park

y/n~ yeah I can see that!

A~ it's really fun you should join us

*you start to walk down the stairs*

Pay~ nuh uh, not in that robe your not

*he jumped off the trampolines and started running towards you, he picked you up and threw you over his shoulder covering your bum with his hand, he carried you back upstairs to your room and plopped you on the bed, you just sat there and laughed as he rummaged through the wardrobe, you threw a pair of cycling shorts and one of his hoodies at you*

Pay~ there you go

*you grab them and go to walk into the bathroom to get changed, but Payton grabbed your waist and span you round*

Pay~ no please babygirl?

y/n~ please what?

Pay~ get changed in here?

y/n~ why?

Pay~ cuz I love your body and I want to see it...

*he got quieter, and started to blush, he looked down at the floor*

Pay~ no thats sounds weird, go get changed in the bathroom, it was stupid

*he looked back up and you had taken off your robe, his jaw dropped and you saw the biggest smile appear on his face as he looked you up and down, you walked towards you and picked you, he span you around then put you back down and just stared at you*

y/n~ what?

Pay~ you're just so beautiful buba, I'm sorry, I look like a creep

y/n~ you don't look like a creep, you look like an amazing boyfriend who loves his girlfriend and loves hyping her up while she gets changed

*you laughed a little then grabbed some pant from your drawer and started getting changed*

Pay~ so its okay?

y/n~ of course its okay, I love the face you pull when you see me, its so adorable

Pay~ I just don't think I'm ever going to get used to your body

y/n~ just my body?

Pay~ no of course not, I don't only want you for just parts of you, I want you for all of you babygirl

a/n~ iykyk

*you looked down and brushed your hair behind your ear as you blushed, you covered it up by putting on his hoodie, he came and hugged you, he leaned in closer to your ear and whispered*

Pay~ I love you babygirl, and that's never going to change, I promise

*he held your hand and slightly moved you ring he gave you a couple months back, you span around so you were facing him*

y/n~ I love you too Payton, and that is a promise I will never ever break

*he leaned in and kissed you soft and slow, he pulled away and grabbed your hand*

Pay~ trampoline time!

*he started running, you laughed a bit then followed him, you both ran down the stairs, you ran infront of his to get on the trampolines first but he picked you up and threw you on them, you screamed*

y/n~ oh my god Payton!

N~ where've I heard that before?

A~ in their bedroom?

*Josh, Anthony, Chase and Jackson all started moaning*

A, J, J, Chase~ Oah, Uh, Y/NnNnN UhUH

*you covered your face with your hand and Payton started running towards them, he jumped on them and they all started play fighting*

Pay~ oh yeah Josh! How about a taste of your own medicine, UUUUUhHhHh NnNnEeEeEsSsSaAaAaAa like fucking hell you two are so loud

*you look up and Nessa who was bright red, you both laugh a little then look at Abby*

ab~ nope nah uh

y/n, Ne~ OaaAaAh NoEeEeen

ab~ SHUT UP

*she started running over to you, Noen stands up*

N~ LET ME DECLARE. I DIDNT MEAN TO START AN ORGASM FESTIVAL

A~ I was see one of thoseeee

Chase~ Oh my God ANTHONY!!

A~ what?!

Pay~ you're rank man

*they all started laughing while you, Nessa and Abby were doing flips and shit, you went onto one of the trampolines no one was on and did a back handspring into a front flip, Payton looked over at you*

Pay~ oa, so my girl a photographer and a gymnast, I'm one lucky dude

*you laughed a little then ran over to him, you guys basically played on the trampoline all day and ate a lot of Postmates, that night you all slept on the trampolines, well, all of you apart from Anthony and Chase, they were too busy jumping around and messing about, but you still couldn't stop thinking about how everyone in the house had heard you and Payton having sex, kind of weird, but you kept reassuring yourself that they understand you're in love plus, Abby and Noen have had sex in the house and so have Nessa and Josh so you just let it go and stopped thinking about it, all that mattered was that you were happy, living with your best friends in an amazing house, having fun every single day, with no worries at all, life is good*

944 words