O n e - h u n d r e d & n i n e 🤑

a/n~ Happy Birthday Payton!!! ik I haven't posted in so long, but heres a birthday post because, yeah <333

*about half an hour had passed and Payton came upstairs into your room, he stopped at the door when you looked up at him with red and puffy eyes, he ran over to you and pulled you into a tight hug, he stroked your hair and kissed your forehead*

Pay~ babygirl, whats wrong?

y/n~ at the mall, there was a little girl, and she was on her own, so I took her to the LPC and they've just messaged me to say her parents never turned up

*you started crying even more and he tucked your hair behind your ear*

Pay~ y/n, it wasn't your fault, she'll be okay, they'll find her someone, a family member or something, don't blame yourself, you couldn't do anything

*he wiped your tears off your face and kissed your forehead again, you nodded while looking down at the floor, maybe it was true, someone else in her family will take her on, it's going to be okay*

Pay~ hey. look at me y/n

*he lifted up your chin and looked you in the eyes*

Pay~ you can't help everyone, you tried your hardest, I know you did, but she was a stranger with no parents, all on her one, you did all you could

y/n~ but I clearly didn't do enough

Pay~ you couldn't do anymore than what you already did

y/n~

Pay~ y/n please, don't blame yourself

*he pulled you closer and laid down on the bed with you in his lap, he leaned down to kiss you, and wiped the tears from your eyes again, you moved so you were comfortable and slowly drifted off to sleep, when you woke up about an hour later, you were still in Payton's lap, he was stroking your hair reading to you, his soothing voice calmed you, you fluttered your eyes as you gained more consciousness*

Pay~ hi babygirl, did you sleep well?

*you nodded and smiled, then sat up and kissed him*

y/n~ what time is it?

*he grabbed your phone off the side and turned it on, his face dropped and he almost went pale*

y/n~ wait, what, whats up?

Pay~ why don't you ask Freddie?

y/n~ huh? whose Freddie?

Pay~ oh my god y/n, don't play dumb!

*he pushed you off his lap and stood up he gave you your phone and left, fury in his eyes, you turned it on and read the message*

@freddiecascowl messaged you on Instagram
Hey baby, how bout we meet up tonight, just me...*

y/n~ shit shit shit shit shit! fuck sake! no!

*you swiped the message to read the rest : and you ;) who cares about whatever his name is, Payton or whatever, c'mon baby, I want to see you!

you stormed out of your room, while messaging him : what the fuck Fred! you know im with someone now! and you're fucking everything up! I haven't seen you for a year!

@freddiecascowl: cmon, that doesn't matter, I need to touch you, feel you, please baby, don't you want me?!

you: we made out a couple times freddie, get over yourself! I don't want to see you

you ran downstairs and saw Payton walking out the door, you ran after him outside as he started getting in his car, his eyes bright red and puffy*

y/n~ Payton! listen to me, it isnt what you think!

Pay~ what is it then?! because it sounds like you just got a fucking botty call from Freddie, so fucking go! fuck, I'll even give you a god damn ride! I'm done y/n, I fucking love you! so much, but you clearly don't feel the same, so go be that bitch, leave me, like Amber, fuck me over, like Amber, just another heart break, but don't expect me to be here waiting, don't expect me to be here at all. because I wont! I'm not ready for another heart break, it hurts too much

y/n~ it was before we met! way before we met, we made out a couple times, that was it, I was single and still lived with my dad, I haven't spoken to him since we moved, please!

*you threw your phone to him and watched him read your messaged, and watched him scroll up, to see you hadn't spoke for about 2 years, he passed you back your phone and turned the keys*

Pay~ so why'd he message you? now, today, out of nowhere?

y/n~ I do- I don't know, it was random I know, but I don't know why

Pay~ where does he live?

y/n~ erm idk, let me check his snap map?... it says hes at the mall?

*Payton put his seat belt on a drove off*

y/n~ where are you going?!

Pay~ to find Freddie!

794 words

a/n~ hi guyssss, I know, ive missed a post or two recently but my mental health has been quite bad and its taken me so long to do this, im trying to write and post more for you but I don't want to disappoint you all :( im so sorry, I'm going to try harder from now on :)) I also really don't know where im going with this so, leave some ideas in the comments or privately message me :)) stay kind and stay being the amazing, beautiful mfs that you all are, I love you bebes, mwah 💗.