O n e - h u n d r e d & f i v e 🤑

a/n~ I keep fucking up my posting schedule so imma post on Thursdays and Mondays but not a specific time hehe

{6 months pregnant}

ring ring ring

*you woke up around 11am to 5 missed calls from your mum, you called her back and got out of bed so you didn't wake up Payton*

y/n~ mom? whats up?

y/m~ Sebastian asked me to be his girlfriend!

y/n~ what?! oh my god! what did you say?!

y/m~ yes.

y/n~ mom thats amazing!

y/m~ really? you're okay with it?

y/n~ of course I am! I'm so happy for you!

y/m~ thank you!

y/n~ so when's the wedding?

*you both started laughing*

y/m~ don't rush ahead to fast!

y/n~ okay fiiiine

y/m~ well I'm going to go tell Alex and Ally bye bye! love you!

y/n~ love you too mom bya

a/n~ dude why does this remind me of a conversation me and my mates would have when we get a boyfriend?!

*she hung up the phone and you decided to get changed, you put on this: then went downstairs*

Chase~ good morning y/n

y/n~ morning

*you walked over to the cupboard and pulled out some chocolate waffles then put them in the microwave, then made a coffee and sat down at the table*

a/n~ okay idk if any of you guys have them but where I live we can buy premade waffles with chocolate in all the squares and they taste so good!! sorry aha

Chase~ where's Payton?

y/n~ upstairs in bed st- erm idk

Chase~ he's in bed?! ooooa less goooo!

y/n~ Chase no!

*he ran up the stairs to your room and jumped on Payton, he groaned and shoved his face in the pillow*

Pay~ mmmmm, what do you want Chase?

what do you want Chase?

Chase~ nothing.

Pay~ then leave.

Chase~ someone's in a mOoOoOd!

Pay~ whatever, now are you done? cause if so fuck off.

*Chase climbed off him and stood next to you, you mouthed sorry to him, he nodded then went downstairs, you sat on the bed next to Payton and rubbed his back*

y/n~ sorry Pay, I told him not to come up here

Pay~ it's okay babygirl

*you got back under the covers and cuddled him*

y/n~ let me go get my waffles and coffee then I'll come back, okay?

Pay~ mhm

*he nodded and kissed your forehead, you got out of bed and went downstairs, you grabbed your stuff and went back up, Payton was sat up in bed on his phone, you sat next to him and handed him a waffle, then took a sip of your coffee and put it on your bedside table, you got under the covers and Payton pulled you in between his legs, you rested your head on his chest and moved closer, he bent down and kissed you*

Pay~ thank you for the waffle baby

y/n~ it's okay Pay

*he took a bite of the waffle then turned off his phone, he moved the covers and picked you up, he moved you next to him so you were lying down, he climbed on top of you and lifted up your shirt, he started kissing your stomach*

Pay~ good morning Babyboy, how are you?

*you giggled a bit since it tickled and he looked back up at you, then moved up and kissed you*

Pay~ I love you y/n.

y/n~ I love you too Payton.

Pay~ are you planning on doing anything today?

y/n~ uh no, why?

Pay~ no reason, just want to know if you wanted to go grocery shopping with me and Jackson later?

y/n~ yeah okay

*you both got out of bed and you went into Lewis' bedroom to wake him up*

y/n~ wakey wakey, morning Lew

le~ good morning

*he got up and hugged you*

y/n~ I've made you some breakfast downstairs

le~ okay thank you, I'll be down soon

y/n~ okay

*you got up and walked out then went downstairs*

634 words

a/n~ wassup guys? idk if you are but I am so bloody excited for this baby to come lmao, a sentence I never thought I would say at my age... anywaaaay, swiftly moving on, right okay so the picture at the top... someone tell me why in the name of god Payton looks like hes been beaten up?! I ss it from his snapchat story and... im scared nglll but uno aha, stay kind and stay being the amazing, beautiful mfs that you all are, I love you bebes, mwah 💗.