T e n 🍒

a/n~ talk about the fact that this is my tenth and I have 0 views? this is literally just for my entertainment now aha.

*you wake up in Payton's bed half naked, with Payton's arms wrapped around your waist. You spin around so your face to face with him*

y/n~ holy shit, he's adorable

*you kiss him softly and whisper in his ear*

y/n~ morning baby

Payton's POV:

*I woke up to y/n kissing me lightly and whispering in my ear, it kind of turned me on, I love her so much, I can't believe she's mine, but I don't want to get out of bed*

End of POV

Pay~ I wish I could wake up to that everyday *he pulled you in for another kiss*

y/n~ Paytonnn! we need to get up! We're having lunch with Chase today

Pay~ I know, but I wanna cuddle!

y/n~ fine 10 more minutes *he smirked and pulled you close* this is my favourite

Pay~ you're my favourite * he kissed your cheek and started to play with your hair*

*ten minutes passed and you and Payton got up, you went to the bathroom to get ready, you put on a pair of black denim shorts, and tucked in one of Payton's shirts. You threw on your vans and walked back into Payton's room, he was wearing a white tank top and his favourite grey jeans, with a belt and chain*

Pay~ Oo buba, you are looking fine! *he took your hand, span you into his arms and kissed you passionately*

y/n~ right back at you baby

Payton's POV:

*When she calls me baby? urgh, my buba is so adorable, like oof. I can't believe it, I'm so lucky to have her, she is my everything*

End of POV

*you grab a backpack, and your purse, when you've got them, you go and sit with Payton on his bed and start to kiss him all over his face*

Pay~ Omg buba, stop it

*He cups your cheeks in his hands, give you one big old smooch, then gets up*

Pay~ You ready to leave?

y/n~ yh, just let me text Chase

Pay~ ok, I'll go get the car keys

y/n~ ok

You: hey Chase, you ready?

Chase ❤😊: Yep, on my way there now Bumble bee

You: Ok Hufflepuff

Chase ❤😊: see you there

You: yep see you there

y/n~ Chase is already on is way, we need to go

Pay~ Ok, go to the car, I'll be out in a second

y/n~ ok

*you leave to get in the car, when you open the door you can not believe what you are seeing*