F o r t y - n i n e 🌷

a/n~ sav~ savannah

Sav~ oh my god, I can't believe I'm meeting you

y/n~ I can't believe I have the privilege of meeting you, what's your name?

Sav~ savannah

*you hugged her*

y/n~ what a beautiful name

sav~ thank you so muchI am such a big fan and I think you and Payton are the cutest couple ever, I hope I find love like that one day

y/n~ you will

*you pulled away from the hug*

y/n~ so you want to take some pictures?

sav~ yes please

*you took some dope pictures then hugged her again*

sav~ bye I love you

y/n~ I- I love you too

*you went about your day taking more pictures and meeting load more amazing fans but that one girl was all you could think about, how happy she was to see you, how much she wanted a relationship just like yours and Paytons, and to think you guys argued over your fans not supporting you!? and she said she loved you, a fan cares about you so much they said they loved you, and you know it's not that big of a deal to you, but she was the first fan to say that among many others, and you just couldn't understand why it meant so much to you, but it did, and you were so happy the rest of the day, excited to see your mention in her tiktok, when you were done you all went back to your hotel room and started getting ready to go for dinner then your phone buzzed*

@razzsavv mentioned you in a tiktok "today was the best day ever, I love you so much"

a/n~ right fr fr, I fucking love that aha

*you watched the video where she recorded you hugging and talking and some pictures of you, you liked it and commented "Loved seeing you today Savannah, love you too x" then you turned your phone off and put it in your pocket, you grabbed a small red spaghetti strap mini dress, some black high heels and went into the bathroom to get ready*

a/n~ this would be so much better if I could add FUCKING PHOTOS! sorry for ranting aha

* you grabbed your curlers and makeup then curled your hair lightly and put on some cute, basic makeup, then you put on a beautiful crescent moon necklace, after that you walked back out to see Chase and Payton sat on the bed waiting for you to come back out, Chase was wearing a black and white floral button shirt tucked into some black trousers and some trainers, and Payton was wearing a blue, pink, yellow and red Hawaiian shirt tucked into his iconic favourite pair of black jeans with some beige air force 1's to go with it.*

Pay~ wow, you look hot...

y/n~ thank you baby, you look hot too

*he stood up and held your hand, he span you round then pulled you in and kissed you, he wrapped his arms around you from behind and you both faced Chase who was still sat on the bed*

Chase~ well then, let me just say, you look so good

y/n~ why thank you, you look very nice too

Pay~ where's my compliment Chase?

Chase~ oh I'm sorryyyy. You look very extrememly nice today Payton Moormeier

Pay~ why thank you Chasey, you look great today

Chase~ thank you Payton

y/n~ right so now that this bromance is over, can we leave for dinner?

Pay~ yes of course, but can I just say, you are so lucky I'm taller than you, otherwise those heels would be banned forever

y/n~ I'm lucky your tall then

Pay~ very lucky

y/n~ but Chase is still taller than you

Chase~ haha baby boyyyy

y/n~ my baby boy

Chase~ whatever, he's still very small

Pay~ because you're a lanky giant dude

Chase~ oh really? oh really?

*they started play fighting, so you in your gorgeous heels, tried to separate them while also trying not to break your fucking ankle*

y/n~ guys stop! I'm hungryyyy

*you pulled them apart*

Pay~ fine, but this isn't over!

y/n~ yes it is

Chase~ whatever

*you grab your phone and purse then leave, when you get to the lobby, you call a taxi and wait, when it gets there you go outside and see a tesla as your taxi*

Pay~ what the fuck is a tesla owner doing as a fucking taxi driver?

Chase~ making monayyy

y/n~ or just doing their job?

Chase~ orrrr making monayyy!

Pay~ get that coooooin

y/n~ get in that caaaaaar

*you pushed them both and they got in the car, Payton sat in the front and you and Chase sat in the back*

a/n~ td=taxi driver

td~ so you celebrating something or just going out for a nice dinner?

Chase~ erm, I guess you could say we're celebrating?

*he looked at you*

y/n~ yeah, we just finished my first fan meet and greet so we're going out for dinner, but mainly just a nice meal out

Pay~ yep

td~ well then what are 3 young teenagers like you doing in Chicago getting an expensive dinner late at night?

y/n~ we're influencers

Chase~ and we just met a bunch of fans

Pay~ and we sometimes get sponsors

Chase~ who pay us to talk about their brand

y/n~ so it's a win, win really

td~ oh, so you get paid for promoting them, and they get more people on their brand?

Pay~ exactly

td~ that's cool

Chase~ yep, and we get to really connect with our fans

td~ sounds fun

y/n~ very

*you all laugh a bit and the driver pulls up next to a beautiful restaurant, you get out the car and Payton pays the driver*

td~ £5.40 please

Pay~ there you go man *he paid then shut the door, he turned around to face you*

Pay~ you excited?

y/n~ yes!

981 words