F i f t y - s e v e n 🤩

*you got up and got ready for when Chase came round since you least Nessa's in your joggers and hoodie, you put on this outfit you bought:

you paired it with some original old skool Vans and a matching black denim jacket, you cleaned your face and then brushed your teeth, when you walked out Payton was recording you*

Pay~ oa, my baby girl looking like a snack!

*you did a little spin then looked at the camera and blew a kiss*

y/n~ when your baby hypes you up

*you put your hand on your chest and rolled your eyes, dropping your jaw, Payton double tapped the camera and whispered*

Pay~ that was really hot, and she's mine

*he smirked a little then stopped recording and saved it, then put it on his Snapchat story*

knock. knock. knock.

*you hear someone knock on the door, Chase, you walk down stairs and open the door, you hug Chase and he comes inside, you run to the kitchen and open the cupboard, you grab some crisps and ice cream then you all go back upstairs, you jump on your bed and Chase and Payton sit on it too, Payton grabs too controllers and passes one to Chase*

Pay~ you want to play?

*he looked at you, you shook your head then smiled at him, he leaned down and kissed you lightly, his lips briefly touched yours but it felt good anyway*

Pay~ okay

*him and Chase played on your Xbox for a bit and you all munched on some crisps and ice cream, you got bored pretty quickly so you decided to do some TikToks*

you're a bad thing, I know I fucked up, I'm just a loser, shouldnt be with ya, guess I'm a critter, while you're out there drinking, and I'm just a thinking, bout where I should've been, I've been lonely, mm, ah, yeah, lalalala

*you looked over and Payton was looking at you, zoned out, just staring at you, smiling, you watched him for a second, before looking back at your phone where you posted the dance*

Pay~ you're so talented buba

y/n~ thank you Pay

Chase~ you should do more dances, you're good at them bee

y/n~ maybe I will

*you turned your phone off and threw it on your bed then went and sat at your desk and grabbed your drawing pad out, you grabbed a pencil and started drawing, Payton looked over at you and stood up*

Pay~ oh let me see?

y/n~ nah uh

Pay~ please?

*he started walking over to your slowly*

y/n~ nope

*you quickly closed it and shoved it back in your draw, you got up and ran full force towards Payton, knocking him on the floor, you were sat on top of him*