F o u r 🍒

*It's been a week since yours and Payton's little 'date?' and you, him and Chase have been invited to an influencer party, you were just sat on the sofa with Payton watching {your favourite movie} when*

Pay~ Hey y/n, can I ask you something?

y/n~ yeah sure, wassup?

Pay~ Would you like to be my date to the party?

*omfg, omfg. Payton just asked you too a party, like to be his date at a party!*

y/n~ yes, of course, who else would I go with?

*you both started laughing and he hugged you, you got this weird feeling in your stomach and felt the need to stay there, so u did, you got really excited and started smiling uncontrollably. Payton could feel your heartbeat rising and pulled away*

Pay~ you ok y/n?

y/n~ yh, just excited, wanna go get food?

Pay~ urgh, yes please I'm so hungry

*as soon as that sound and sentence came out of his mouth, your entire body started shaking intensely. It stopped a little while after so it was all cool. After you and Payton had your food, he went home and you facetimed Chase.*

You~ Chase! oh my fucking gawdddd! Pay- payt-payton asked me to go to the party with him and I think im going to tell him there...

Chase~ Omg, fuck ooooff! My ship is SAILING!!!

*you both start laughing hysterically and you tell him to shut up*

You~ Alright, I've to go have a shower and do girly things, bye!

Chase~ bye, see you at the partyyyyy with Paytoooon

You~ haha. shut up! ly byyye

Chase~ love you too bye

*you, put your phone on charge and got ready for your shower, afterwards you got changed into Payton's hoodie he gave you that night at the beach and some short shorts and watched Netflix for a bit. Around 4:50am you get really hungry and went downstairs to get something to eat, while getting your food, you were looking for a dress to wear, you took pictures of 5 outfits and were sending them to Faith, who was somehow awake and she told which one she liked more, it was a short red glittery, spaghetti strap dress, paired with these red velvet open toed heels. Absolutely gorgeous, you started dancing around your kitchen with your phone in one hand, pop tarts in the other. You take the pop tarts up to your room and go to sleep.*

*The next day you meet up with Payton to talk about the party, you planned that you were going to meet up with him at his at 6:30 and get a taxi to the party which starts at 7, but what you didn't tell him was that when the fireworks go off, you were going to tell him you like him. All day and night you were planning this so it is perfect, you want him to say he likes you back but you're really scared. you spent nearly all day with him and went home at 3ish*

504 words