N i n e t y - f o u r 🥵

*you carried on kissing then he picked you up*

Pay~ we're going back to my hotel

y/n~ oh okay

*you wrapped your arms and legs around Payton as he walked you back to his car and drove to the hotel, when you got there he put on a film and you just laid in bed together*

y/n~ I miss this

Pay~ I miss it too babygirl, after we get those crooks caught it'll all go back to normal

*you turned around and kissed him then moved back into the spot you were with Payton's arms wrapped around your waist, but you felt kind of uncomfortable so you tried to adjust your position and accidentally backed up into Payton, he groaned a little but then grabbed his mouth because he was embarrassed, you ignored it because you didn't want him to know you heard, it had been a long time since you had "done anything together" and you felt kind of anxious about it but you wanted him, bad, and it just so happened that god was in your favour*

a/n~ this next part was written by @daddyjanthonypoo with a few tiny altercations so all creds to them

*while you were cuddling with Payton, you felt something poking your butt. You looked back to see his boner, you span back around and started kissing him roughly and before you knew it you were straddling his lap. You kissed down his neck to his sweet spot, he let out a soft moan and you took his shirt off. You kissed to the hem of his pants, and before you could get them off Payton flipped you over so he was on top. He took your shirt off and kissed down your cleavage. You arched your back allowing him to unclip your bra and he started sucking on your boobs. You were a moaning mess, he took your pants off along with your panties and began rubbing his finger on your clit before sticking it in, you let a loud moan when he stuck another finger in you. You closed your eyes while he thrusted his fingers in and out. You felt a familiar knot in your stomach, but felt like trying something new*

y/n~ d-daddy can I c-cum?

*Payton froze in shock for a second before smirking*

Pay~ go ahead babygirl

*you came and flipped you both over. You instantly took Payton's pants and boxers off and he let out a chuckle*

Pay~ well someone excited

*you looked up at him and smiled a little*

y/n~ maybe I am

*you put his cock in your mouth and started bobbing your head up and down. He grabbed your hair lightly and pushed your head further down. His whole cock was in your mouth and he was moaning and groaning. You have no idea how he fitted in your mouth cuz he's big, like really big*

Pay~ h-how are y-you so good a-at this?

*He tugged on your hair signalling his was almost there. You felt him twitch and cum in your mouth, you swallowed it all and he flipped you over AGAIN.*

djp/n~ I know there's so much flipping here hehe. Back to what's happening

*he aligned himself to your entrance and thrusted into you, you were moaning like crazy while Payton thrusted harder and harder into you.*

y/n~ f-faster

*He started going faster and he touched your a-spot (amazing spot). you moaned so loud that you would've thought the whole neighbourhood heard. You felt another knot in your stomach just as he started to twitch.*

y/n~ I-I'm gonna C-CUM!!

Pay~ w-wait for m-me ba-by

*His thrusts were getting sloppier than before.*

Pay~ on t-three, 1

y/n~ 2

Pay~3

*you came at the same time and he plopped next to you on the bed breathing hard.*

y/n~ t-that was

Pay~ ama-zing

y/n~ ye-ah it was

*you turned to face him, cuddled into him and tried to fall asleep since you were tired as hell but you couldn't something felt wrong then you realized you didn't use a condom.*

y/n~ shit, shit, SHIT

Pay~ what?

y/n~ did you use a condom?

Pay~ no, fuck

y/n~ oh my god, Payton

*you started tearing up at the thought of being pregnant.*

y/n~ He'll probably leave me. He'll hate me for being pregnant. Maybe I can just make an abortion. No I can't do that to the baby, everyone deserves a life. I'm screwed!!

*A tear fell down your face.*

Pay~ don't cry babygirl, we'll go to the store and buy some tests in the morning ok?

y/n~ ok, I love you Payton

Pay~ I love you too

a/n~ hi erm, me again now hehe

*when you woke up the next morning, Payton was sat next to you looking down at you calling your name*

Pay~ y/n, babygirl, wake up

y/n~ morning baby

Pay~ morning, you look so beautiful

y/n~ thank you Pay, now why did you suddenly have to disturb my sleep?

Pay~ because I have like 10 miss calls from everyone at home and I have a feeling you might as well

*you turned to the bed side table and grabbed your phone and just like Payton said you had multiple miss calls from everyone and you felt your heart drop*

y/n~ I have a feeling we both know what this is probably about

Pay~ your dad?

y/n~ y-yeah

*you started to choke on your words, just hours beforehand you were having heated amazing sex with Payton and of course you couldn't wake up to a normal day, something shitty had to happen, you turned to face Payton again and he could see you were upset, he scooched over to you and pulled you in, pressing you against his still naked body, he kissed your forehead and wrapped his arms around you*

Pay~ sunshine don't cry, it's going to be okay

*your heart stopped for a second and all the memories came back from one word, he hadn't called you sunshine in so long, you were so happy to hear him say it agin*

Pay~ did I say something?

y/n~ sunshine.

Pay~ oh do you not like that anymore, I can stop calli-

y/n~ I love it baby, just how i love all your little nicknames for me

Pay~ well in that case. Sunshine. everything is going to be okay

y/n~ I know- well I hope, but I just want to live a normal life why cant I just live a normal life?

Pay~ y/n, living a normal life is boring, you always got to have something to spice it all, this is just your bit of spice, and I guarantee, your dad will send any and every man he has left when we get back from holiday, to ambush us all, and after that, we'll be fine

y/n~ thank you baby

Pay~ it's okay buba, never forget I'm here for you, and we're in this together, we're ALL in this together

y/n~ but what if I'm pregnant?

Pay~ then we'll take care of the baby, I love you babygirl I'm here for you

y/n~ I love you too Payton

1185 words

a/n~ and guys, I know I literally never say this like ever, but stay safe in this weird time of life, stay kind and stay being the amazing, beautiful mfs that you all are, I love you, mwah. also I might start putting these 'cute' little quotes at the end of each chapter, whatcha guys think??