S e v e n t y - t h r e e 😉

a/n~ here's a Monday post cuz I have something extra to post aha

*when you woke up Payton was still sleeping, you spread your leg over him and rested your head on his chest, you laid there for a little while before he woke up, he looked down at you and smiled, he kissed your forehead and rubbed your back, you climbed up onto his lap and he held your hips, you ran your fingers through his hair and leaned back down to kiss him, he kissed you softly then moved down and began to kiss your jaw, leaving wet kisses, he kissed the side of your neck and you moaned a little and tugged at his hair slighted, he chuckled against your neck and it sent electricity through your body, you leaned back up and Payton put his hand in the small of your back and pushed you back down, he pressed his forehead against yours before moving to your ear to whisper something to you, he parted his lips and the warmth of this breath gave you goose bumps*

Pay~ I missed doing this with you

y/n~ I miss it too baby

Pay~ I love it when you call me that baby girl

*he moves again and kissed you once more, he brushed his tongue on your lip asking for entrance and you obliged, he placed his warm, soft hand on your cheek and moved his thumb back and forth slowly, calming you profusely, he pulled away and looked deeply into your eyes*

Pay~ I love you y/n

y/n~ I love you Pay

a/n~ I know this is stupid to point out 73 parts in but I can't help but feel like they said I love you too soon, literally as soon as they got together, and I now feel like it would have been a better story if there was suspense and excitement in those words between you and Payton when you first said it but I don't know if there was much. They said it way way way to easy and early and there's no way I can change it 🤦‍♀️🙁😂 anywhooo rant over hehe

*you cuddled for a little while and then Payton lifted you up*

Pay~ what do want to do today buba?

y/n~ cuddle?

Pay~ something productive

y/n~ cuddle and read a book?

*you look up at him and pout your lips slightly, he cupped your face in his hands and kissed you then sighed and pointed to the bookshelf in the corner of your room, you smiled, laughed a bit and got up to get a book, you picked out your favourite historical romance novel 'Devil in Winter' and gave it to Payton, you climbed back under the cover and Payton opened the book and began reading from where you left of last time, and you couldn't stop thinking about two quotes he had read

"Mysteries of attraction could not always be explained through logic. Sometimes the fractures in two separate souls became the very hinges that held them together." you began to feel as if you and Payton had been quite similar to the characters in the novel, you're both damaged, but both so deeply in love and dependant of each other, and there's no reason for it but you need one another and you could never be apart.

"He looked like a fallen angel, replete with all the dangerous male beauty that Lucifer could devise." Payton, he looks so sweet and innocent, with beautiful brown eyes and an amazing white smile, yet he looks so mysterious at times and very hot, dark and dangerous eyes, and a smirk that could steal any girls heart, the contrast is crazy yet matches one another so perfectly, and you wouldn't want to change a thing*

Pay~ My prize, my pleasure and pain, my endless desire. I've never known anyone like you.

*you looked up at him as he continued to read, he grabbed your hand and placed it in his, you began to run circles in his palm as he read, it helped you concentrate and made him smile, you slowly intertwined your fingers with his and he carried on reading the book, once you were done reading, you got up went downstairs, Chase and Nessa were sat on the sofa in the living room and Noen and Abby were in the kitchen cooking breakfast*