N i n e 🍒

*When you got to Payton's you realised you had the whole house to yourselves, Faith was at her boyfriends and Joanne was staying at her office since she had a meeting super early in the morning. You went up to his room and saw him lying on his bed waiting for you. You watched some netflix then got changed, you put on one of Payton's shirts and some shorts, he put on some sweats and took off the shirt he was wearing, after you were dressed you went and lied on his bed, he came and laid next to you, for a bit before picking you up and sitting you on his lap*

y/n~ hey, hey, hey Mr Moormeier! I was very comfortable there.

Pay~ well you'll be even more comfortable lying on me :)

y/n~ you're so damn adorable Pay

*You started to kiss him and play with his hair, then you pulled away and started to leave kisses on his neck until you found his sweet spot, he moaned and grabbed your waist, you sat up and took off your shirt and started to kiss his neck again moving down to his chest, you trickled your fingers down his divine abs, he smirked and flipped you over.*

Pay~ I love you y/n

y/n~ I love you too Pay

*he started kissing you again, moving towards your neck like you did to him, when he finally got to your neck, you let out a little moan, he smiled and continued to moved down your body to your chest. He picked you up and pinned you against the wall, he starts to kiss you again, with tongue, you pulled away*

y/n~ my oh my, Payton Moormeier! what has happened to you?!

Pay~ I fell in love with someone that I'm comfortable with, and I know how freaky you can get

*he winks at you and continues your make out sesh, you can tell he's really turned on so you move his hand from your cheek to your breasts, he didn't take your bra off or anything though since you had only been together for a couple weeks, he suddenly picked you back up and put you on the bed, he just kind of sat there, gave you a little peck and got under the covers*

Pay~ night, love you buba

y/n~ love you too Pay

*you got under the covers and cuddled with Payton, Big spoon, Little spoon style, you couldn't sleep though, your heart was racing, you had never been in an relationship like this before, but you couldn't help but wonder if Payton stopped because you moved too quickly*

y/n~ Payton?

Pay~ mhm?

y/n~ can I ask you something?

Pay~ yeah of course *you rolled over so you were facing him*

y/n~ did you stop because we moved too fast?

Pay~ what do you mean?

y/n~ you stopped when I moved your hand, was I moving too quickly?

Pay~ No buba, don't ever feel like that, I stopped because I knew it was too soon to take it to the next step already.

*your heart fluttered, buba. he is so cuteeee*

Pay~ I wanna kiss you, I wanna show you how much I love you through passion and I want to sleep in the same bed as you and cuddle all night, but we haven't even been together for a month and I didn't want to move to fast. I'm sorry

y/n~ man hes so hot when he talks like that

Pay~ I am?

y/n~ I said that out loud? oh god *you started to blush, but now that your mind was clear it was a lot easy to fall asleep, you and Payton went back to cuddling, but this time you put your head on his chest, his heartbeat and amazing body spray made it so much easier to fall asleep*

645 words